Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ovulation date adjustment

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Not sure if I am missing something but I wish there was a way to track ovulation manually. Some women, myself included, do not ovulate on the same day,every month due to various reasons and it would be nice to be able to enter it in manually to track when we are certain that we are.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey there @Jbev, it's great to see you here! Woman Very Happy This is not possible at the moment sweetie. While you may not be able to edit your ovulation day, please add it to our Feature Suggestions. I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas (or for the one which best suits to your request) and leave a comment to show your support for them. 

Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. Smiley Wink

However, I think you bring up a great question on how ovulation is predicted in the app. To help answer, I think you should check out our article: What is female health tracking in the Fitbit app? It touches and provides some insight for you. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hey there @Jbev, it's great to see you here! Woman Very Happy This is not possible at the moment sweetie. While you may not be able to edit your ovulation day, please add it to our Feature Suggestions. I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas (or for the one which best suits to your request) and leave a comment to show your support for them. 

Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. Smiley Wink

However, I think you bring up a great question on how ovulation is predicted in the app. To help answer, I think you should check out our article: What is female health tracking in the Fitbit app? It touches and provides some insight for you. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
Thank you! Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. 🙂 I use
another tracker but thought if fitbit did it all I would just switch over
to using just that. 🙂 hopefully with time and updates more will be
available with the new feature.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My pleasure @JbevWoman Very Happy Don't forget to vote and leave your comments on the suggestion that suits better to your needs! 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There are a few methods of tracking ovulation manually and there are quite a few apps readily available in the market as well. I used the one on whattoexpect.com and then read up on the signs that I should look out for. Was quite helpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @SienneS! Thanks for sharing your this information about different apps to track your ovulation manually. Smiley Very Happy

Hope you've voted for the following suggestions:

Best Answer
0 Votes

yes the ovulation tracker needs to be able to be edited or why even have it, mine is two weeks off

Best Answer

Hello there @HayleyUK, thanks for stopping by! Thank you for the thorough feedback for the Fitbit devices and features.

As suggested above, we encourage you to up-vote to the feature suggestions share in this post

Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. 

If there any questions present, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can change the ovulation day! Click on the day it's predicted you to ovulate and select negative ovulation test, go to where you ovulate and select positive ovulation test. 

Best Answer