Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ovulation tracking error

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It wont track my ovulation schedule because it says my cycle is too long, 90 something days. But that's in the future months. It won't even track my previous months. I'm not understanding

Moderator edit: label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Kylieharder. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the ovulation error in the Female health tracking feature. I am glad to assist you with that. I recommend doing the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app. 
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.

Please let me know if you're able to edit a period and confirm a predicted period? Please see here for more details. For more information about ovulation, see What is a fertile window and ovulation?

I also recommend checking this help article for more information about how to use female health tracking in the Fitbit app: What is female health tracking in the Fitbit app?

Keep me posted on the outcome. I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Kylieharder. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the ovulation error in the Female health tracking feature. I am glad to assist you with that. I recommend doing the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app. 
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.

Please let me know if you're able to edit a period and confirm a predicted period? Please see here for more details. For more information about ovulation, see What is a fertile window and ovulation?

I also recommend checking this help article for more information about how to use female health tracking in the Fitbit app: What is female health tracking in the Fitbit app?

Keep me posted on the outcome. I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes