Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period+Estimated Fertile ( purple dot ) is gone now

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

About 2 days ago i went to the fitbit app and found that the purple dots( Period+estimated fertile ) where missing and left a regular space in between the pink dots( Period ) and the blue ones (Estimated fertile window ) and it looks very odd now like it’s missing a space. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome on board, it's nice to see you around here @y_123We really appreciate your feedback on this topic. We are excited to continue developing this feature, making improvements and are tracking what suggestions users would like implemented in our Feature Suggestions board. If you take a look, under the "Female Health Tracking" label, there are many ideas, some similar to what you would like to see. Please vote so we can make additions according to what receives the most attention from users. 

However, while reading your post as per the description, I'd like you to please send me a screen shot showing the calendar of your cycle information to see if the colors are looking as they should. 

From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the female health tile to see the calendar with your cycle information. The different colors on the calendar indicate various stages of your cycle. Tap or click a date to see the female health details you logged for that day and other information.  

Note that the gray shading indicates a month, not a cycle.

Refer to the table for more information about the calendar icons and colors:

Icon Description Meaning
User-added image Confirmed period Solid pink indicates a confirmed period. If you don’t have your period, you can edit the dates. See How do I add, edit, or delete a period in the Fitbit app? 
User-added image Predicted period Light pink indicates a predicted period.
User-added image Estimated fertile window Solid blue indicates an estimated fertile window.
User-added image Estimated ovulation day A flower inside a fertile window indicates your estimated ovulation day.
User-added image Confirmed period & estimated
fertile window
Solid pink and blue overlapping to form purple means your predicted period and estimated fertile window overlap.
User-added image Selected day ring A circle indicates the selected date. 
User-added image Today ring The Today ring indicates the current date. 
User-added image Logged detail dot A dot underneath a date on the calendar indicates you logged female health details for that day.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do for you in the meantime. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

For some reason my phone is not letting me add any screenshots and so is my computer so i do not know if i’ll be able to add it for now...

Best Answer
0 Votes