Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period cycle is way off

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have my cycle set to 28 days. However, on the tracker calendar, it set itself to 119 days and I can’t seem to fix it. I’ve updated the app, uninstalled and reinstalled it, editing previous periods to the right dates, etc. 

I’m struggling here and would love for it to work right so I can make sure I’m not on my period for my wedding or trips (without having to count it out myself). 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
23 REPLIES 23

Okay, y'all, since everyone is still having troubles with this, I thought I'd pop on to tell you what worked for me.

So, basically, the app defaults to an average of ALL your logged periods for your cycle length. So I noticed that I had some periods that I logged from maybe a year or so ago, then I missed logging for a few months, then I started logging again once Fitbit became my dedicated period tracking app. What happened, however, is that the default Fitbit algorithm used the average of all those missed periods saying my cycle length was 428 days. So I deleted all the old period data from when I wasn't consistently tracking, and it immediately solved the problem.

So, if you notice your app data isn't correct, you might need to go through and delete old periods or add periods that you missed tracking so that the app will then show closer to what your default cycle length is. This immediately solved my problem. I hope this is helpful!

Best Answer

This worked for me thank you!!!

Best Answer

This has been driving me nuts for the past week! You’re a sanity saver! Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes

That finally worked. Thank you! But we shouldn't have to delete all our data to edit the cycle length. 

Best Answer
0 Votes