Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period prediction is wrong

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

my period predictor has never worked. I put my period in for 4 days my cycle in for 28 days and my period is predicted to be 8 weeks apart. What can I do? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome on board @TortoisenotHare! To further investigate, please provide me with your phone's model and OS version. Also, I'd recommend to try the following steps:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app in your phone.
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app from the open apps.
  3. Make sure the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Log back in to your Fitbit account.
  6. Try deleting your period so it can appear as predicted.

Let me know how it goes.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I tried all of your suggestions, none of them worked. 

I’m on iPhone XR it previously didn’t work with iPhone 7 either. Using the latest version of everything. It’s never worked properly for me, this is just the first time I’ve asked about it. 

Even basic stuff is wrong e.g. I’ve said in settings that my period is 4 days but the calendar has it as 5 days. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @TortoisenotHare, thanks for coming back and following the steps I've provided above. 

While in the period tracker, go to Settings in the top right corner. It should bring up the option to remove "predictions". Turn it off, set your period then turn predictions back on. This way it seems to just put in your average period days and not what the predicted end date would've been. 

Give this a go and let me know if this works.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same. I've put my last period in as the 30th June and it's predicting my next as the 7th of August even though I'm set to a 28 day cycle? I initially had the prediction turned off and it told me I had 26 days til my next period. So wrong on both counts 🤔

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. Even though I’ve entered it as a 28 day cycle, it says my cycle is 84 days. Has anyone found a solution for this really annoying issue? My tracker worked when I had an Alta, when I upgraded to the versa all of a sudden it doesn’t work. 

Best Answer
0 Votes