Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pregnancy Tracker clock face now available (Versa and Versa Lite)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone.

I just thought I'd share the brand new Pregnancy Tracker clock face with you. It's similar to popular Android and iOS apps but instead it's on your wrist!

It was first published on the Fitbit app gallery yesterday so you can find it in the 'Recently Added' category. I love it but as my husband developed it, I'm obviously slightly biased!

Anyway, it would be great to get some feedback from other pregnant mums. 🤰🤗

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

@KimmiePearceDid you manage to get it working? Please let me know if you need help. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im able to see this as a clock face, but it will not update the weeks after entering the Due Date and LMP. Ive tried both ways, it stays on todays date. Ive shut it down to see if that would fix the issue, but it doesnt. I think it is a nice app, but Im not getting this part to work so not helpful. Can someone please guide me to how to get this appt to work completely? Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @ChelleCan 

Are you able to change the clock face colour theme? Can you post a screenshot of the clock face settings page with the date you have entered? I'm sure I can help you get it sorted! Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I hope this helps. I would be 6 weeks and 3 days, not 40 weeks. But my due date is 10/02/2020 and LMP was 12/27/2019. This would be a great appt for my daughter, she wants to know how big is the baby, so if she can look at my wrist then she will know. Simple and easy for a kinder. 
Thank you,Michelle 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @ChelleCan. Check you are entering the date in the correct format, it needs to be DD-MM-YYYY. So if you're due on the 2nd October 2020, then you need to enter 02-10-2020. I hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently downloaded the clock face and when I put  my due date or my LMP it comes up as invalid and will not work. I even use the hyphens. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @LindseyE22 

Can you confirm what date you're entering? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've downloaded the clockface but the due date feature is incorrect? When i put the due date given it says i'm 11 wks 5 days but when i put LMP it says 17 wks 1 day? I am actually 16 weeks today?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Are you entering your dates in the correct format? It has to be DD-MM-YYYY, so if for example you were due on 4th October 2020 then you need to enter 04-10-2020.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I was typing it as 15-09-2020
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Jodie4414,

Thanks for getting back to me, I will look at this issue asap and get back to you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The issue is related to DST (Daylight Saving Time). I have updated the code with a fix and submitted to Fitbit for review, however it might take a week or so for them to approve it. Apologies for the inconvenience and I really appreciate you flagging it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jodie4414Version 4.1.0 is now available so your issue should be fixed. Thanks for your patience!

Best Answer

Hi I loved it when I used it before. Sadly had a miscarriage and now finding it difficult to reset as I have just found out I’m pregnant again. I have typed in a new due date and it is still coming up with my old date - which is quite upsetting- on my wrist. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just recently downloaded this clock face and love it. 

Best Answer

Hi. I'm sorry to hear that. Have you tired removing the clock face via your Fitbit app and then you can install it again? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

MarreFitbit, I really hope this makes it to the other watches, I am newly pregnant and I LOVE the charge 4, and I really want to use fitbit to track my pregnancy. I have been using Fitbit for years, and I have premium and I would hate to have to find a different wearable. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Is there any way to make this app available on the Fitbit Versa 3? If not, are similar apps available in the downloadable apps?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello beautiful 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I'm so excited to use this app but no matter what I do it continues to say 40 weeks. Could you please help? 

Best Answer
0 Votes