Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pregnancy Tracker clock face now available (Versa and Versa Lite)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone.

I just thought I'd share the brand new Pregnancy Tracker clock face with you. It's similar to popular Android and iOS apps but instead it's on your wrist!

It was first published on the Fitbit app gallery yesterday so you can find it in the 'Recently Added' category. I love it but as my husband developed it, I'm obviously slightly biased!

Anyway, it would be great to get some feedback from other pregnant mums. 🤰🤗

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

You have to put the day, the month, then the year.

So example

18-09-2021

LOL. I kept making the mistake of putting the month first. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please let us know if you guys decide to make this clock face for Ionic too. My friend @KasiYo and I would love to have it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would also love for versa 3! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is it just a clock face or does it mean the fitbit actually takes a long the fact that you are pregnant in its algoritmes to come to conclusions on your health? My fitbit is completely useless because it keeps telling me I’m getting less healthy because my active minutes have gone down and resting heart rate up. Of which I think no **ahem** Sherlock I’m creating live hence the somewhat raised heart rate and still in 2nd trimester exercising 4-5 times a week but not doing the hardcore HIIT classes. The clock face looks nice but I need fitbit to actually make it possible for half of the world population to use the device properly during every stage of life 

Best Answer
0 Votes