Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pregnancy tracker for Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I'm looking for an update on the pregnancy tracker element of the female health tracking.

It's been disappointing the lack of communication in this area and is something desperately needed. In the last few years I've been pregnant, breastfeeding and exclusively pumping and was unable to utilise any of the benefits of the fitbit female health tracker benefits as it did not cater to me at all.

I am a developer and would gladly assist if asked to advise on the kinds of things I'd like to see in this area.

Below are some of things I'm looking to track:

Positive/Negative test (and type I.e. at home test or in clinic)

Pregnancy started

Pregnancy ended

Pregnancy end before estimated gestation end

Reason of Pregnancy end? Termination or miscarriage etc

Gestation duration calculator I.e. UK, France etc

Use of gestation estimate or calculated due date (these two may vary). Both should be usable

Number of babies

Induction date?

Symptoms (Day by day measurement of morning sickness, energy levels, aches, anxiety, mood or bleeding)

Baby movement - yes/no (maybe description box)

Water intake reminder (varies compared to standard water requirement)

Doctor appointments - scans, blood tests, glucose tests or other (retrospective emergency appointments should be possible)

Glucose levels (if required)

Contractions / contraction calculator (alongside corresponding heart rate would be interesting)

Maybe emergency contacts to notify if contractions start early?

Week by week update on gestation week. Perhaps integration with Emma's diary or country specific sites that provide information

Breastfeeding / Pumping

Pumping milk measurement per breast per day or per pump. Time periods would be super useful. With a checkbox marking power pumps

Supplement reminders for Pregnancy or breastfeeding

bmi calculation to consider Pregnancy weight.

Ability to calculate and store the difference in weight since Pregnancy began/ended

Goal setting using the weight gained post pregnancy/breastfeeding

Perhaps consider inclusion of fertility treatments, duration etc

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

This is indeed so disappointing. I would already be happy if I could you register in the app that I’m pregnant so that that is taken along as a variable in coming to conclusions on resting heart rate, active minutes and overal health. All my stats have plummeted because my resting heart rate has gone up and active minutes down even though I still exercise 4-5 times week be it at a slower pace and with exercises safe during pregnancy (now 2nd trimester). The app basically tells me I’m getting unhealthier by the day. I know it is a lot of bull but it makes the entire watch and app completely useless to me and for some they would maybe think I’m doing something wrong. The only response given by fitbit since 2018!!! Is to make a suggestion for the feature which has been done thousands of times. I don’t believe they have any will to actually do so and are simply not interested in giving proper and useful information to women 

Best Answer