Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Protected or Unprotected?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It has the option of protected and unprotected sex. Does being on birth control count as being protected? Or is it meaning condoms?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Shutterbug5 Welcome to the Female health board! Smiley Happy Thanks for stopping by.

I think this is a great question! You can interpret Protected vs Unprotected however you see fit for yourself. This is for your benefit to track what may be of interest to you. I hope this helps clarify. Let me know if you have additional questions. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Typically for female health tracking things, "unprotected" is to mark when you've had sex without a condom/not on the pill and trying to conceive. 

Versa SE Lavender | 2018 is the year!
Best Answer

So if I’m on birth control it’s protected then, correct? This is my first time actually tracking it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shutterbug5 Welcome to the Female health board! Smiley Happy Thanks for stopping by.

I think this is a great question! You can interpret Protected vs Unprotected however you see fit for yourself. This is for your benefit to track what may be of interest to you. I hope this helps clarify. Let me know if you have additional questions. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer