Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Female Health from the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I really wish that Fitbit would allow you to opt out of the period tracker when you set up your account. Those of us that didn’t have a choice in having a hysterectomy have very mixed emotions having to see this on the app. I have tried everything to delete the tile on the original app but even with the new update (06/2019) there isn’t a way to do it. It is a painful reminder to some of us that should be an opt out.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Community Forums @KGRamsey! Thanks for already troubleshooting the inconvenience with your Female Health tile.

To hide the female health tile:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. Tap or click the x or - icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

To show the female health tile:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. Tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

Just keep in mind that all the apps/settings show up in Today either you have the Fitbit Ionic or the Fitbit Versa can't be removed. 

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

Welcome to the Community Forums @KGRamsey! Thanks for already troubleshooting the inconvenience with your Female Health tile.

To hide the female health tile:

2. Tap or click the x or - icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

To show the female health tile:

2. Tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

Just keep in mind that all the apps/settings show up in Today either you have the Fitbit Ionic or the Fitbit Versa can't be removed. 

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

For anyone having trouble after the latest update ( sept 2019) it appears you have to click on the free trial then when the payment option comes up exit.  After that the edit button will show at the top next to "today", then you can delete it.  It is interesting that this tile doesn't even show on my computer dashboard as something I can add - maybe its smart enough to know at 65 I'm past all of that.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done this and removed the tile but still get "your period is predicted to start today" messages on my phone. How do turn these off? I have a charge 3.

Best Answer

I need further assistance on this. I asked a follow-up question about this on 18 October but have had no reply. Can someone please answer my question?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have deleted the tile from the dashboard. But I can still see it on my watch, even after a sync. I have had an hysterectomy and I don't want to be reminded by my watch. I want it deleted! Please help

Best Answer

I have exactly the same problem and asked this question over 6 weeks ago but have yet to get an answer. I'm hoping they notice this time!

Best Answer

I was having the same issue (removed tile, but still receiving notifications) and the help pages were useless, but I think I finally figured it out.  If you go to the app and click on your picture at the top left-hand corner and then select "Activity & Wellness" from the settings menu, you can select menstrual health and then turn off all the notifications and predictions.  

Best Answer
0 Votes