Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Female health tile from Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I remove the Female Health Settings icon from my FitBit2 dashboard?

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
70 REPLIES 70

Go to the Fitbit App Dashboard. Scroll down and touch "EDIT" in a RED box at the bottom of the screen. Touch the little minus sign in the upper left corner of the "Female Health Tracking" tile. The tile should be removed from the dashboard and now shows a plus sign at the upper left of the tile.  Scroll down and touch "Done". That should do it.

Best Answer

I already did that but is stil shows on my fitbitFitbit vers

Best Answer

I did what you said but it is stil on my fitbit 

Best Answer

I'm sorry, I've done all that I can.  If you want more help, you need to contact Customer Support.  Calling would be a good idea so they can guide you in real time.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The tile does not appear on Fitbit device screens.

On the phone app dashboard, you can hide the tile. Just like any other tile you do not use.

1. Open phone app - your dashboard is there.

2. Scroll down to the red EDIT button and click. 

3. Click the small black circle on the top left corner of the Female Health tile. (You can do the same with any tile. You can also move tiles to different locations on the dashboard.)

4. On the top right corner of the screen in the black banner, click the check mark to save.

You will no longer see the Female Health tile on your dashboard.

Best Answer

@Jwilken see this post by @MarreFitbit

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Female-Health-Tracking/Female-Health-Not-Showing-On-Versa-Watch/m-p/...

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

On my phone only, the dashboard shows a tile called Female Health.  How do I get rid of it?  I have no idea how it showed up to begin with.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer

Hi @Spencer419

It's a new tile for the women.

Edit your app and remove it. I'm using an Android, so I go to edit and click the top left of the individual tiles to remove them. Put a + and it doesn't show on the dashboard.

Let us know if you need further help.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Spencer419, thanks for stopping by! Have you tried what my friend @Odyssey13 suggested?

To hide the female health tile:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. Tap or click the x or - icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

To show the female health tile:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. Tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done

Just keep in mind that all the apps/settings show up in Today either you have the Fitbit Ionic or the Fitbit Versa can't be removed. 

Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you, it's gone now
Best Answer

@MarreFitbit I removed the tile from my dashboard and turned off the notification options in my account, but it's still on my Versa. I thought the Female Health feature would be much more useful than it is. However, given that I take birth control pills AND I'm almost 46, I don't particularly think I have a fertile window. Yet, the Female Health feature insists on predicting my fertile window.

So, how do I remove it from the Today screen on my Versa?

Best Answer

Hi, @meresydotes, you will need to remove all logged periods from your Fitbit app and then sync your Versa.  After that period information should disappear from the Today screen.  (You may also need to log out and log back into the app and then sync again.)

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
Hello

Thanks for replying to my question. As am sure Fitbit would have requested
my age on signing up to them I too am surprised to receive details of the
fertility window as I am now 70! Even more surprised to receive the feature
was by husband!!!

Best wishes

Helen
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello Julia

Thanks for your response. Have now managed to remove feature from my system
but was rather surprised to receive some of the features as at 70 they do
not apply anymore!!

kind regards

Helen
Best Answer

@Julia_G THANK YOU! Boy was that not intuitive. It was so not intuitive that I read those same instructions multiple times before and completely blanked.

Best Answer

Hello everyone! If you have the Fitbit Versa or Fitbit Ionic and want to remove the tile from the watch, you need to remove each period in the Fitbit app. Follow these steps to complete the process:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the female health tile.
  2. Tap or click a date on the calendar inside the period you want to delete. 
  3. Tap or click the pencil icon.
  4. Tap or click Delete.

If you have trouble adding or editing a period, see our troubleshooting tips.

Please note that you can't remove your female health tracking data only from the device, you must remove your data from the Fitbit app to delete the information from your device. Hiding the female health tracking tile from your app dashboard does not delete your female health tracking data from your mobile app or your device.

On the other hand, if you  have any other Fitbit tracker such as Charge 2, Blaze, Alta, and so on. You can hide the tile from your Fitbit app by following these steps: 

2. Tap or click the x or - icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  3. Tap or click Done
  4. Sync 

Always make sure that you'll are using the latest Fitbit app version. Android should be on 2.73 and iOS on 2.52 as of today. Believe or not, running old versions might cause inconveniences. 

Hope this helps, point @Julia_G@Odyssey13@WendyB, @SunsetRunner, or me if you have any other questions. Man Wink

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I am a 60 year-old woman who is physically fit.  I upgraded my Ionic's software a few days ago, and there is now a Female Health icon on my phone. The widget is all about tracking a woman's period, fertile window, and symptoms like cramps.  That ship sailed several years ago.  How do I get this off of my app?

Best Answer

Hi @PegB13

Follow the directions of moderator @MarreFitbit in this post - click to read

Keep on stepping!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @PegB13! Thanks for your advice @Odyssey13

You can remove this tile by doing the following: 

3. Tap or click Done

Don't hesitate to come back if you have any other question. Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Fitbit app on Android keeps being added back even though I removed it. It is off the web version of browser version, but I can't remove it from my phone app.  

Best Answer
0 Votes