Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sense 2 not displaying menstrual health data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have reached out to support multiple times about this issue and they do not respond. I got one clearly generic automatic email after chatting with someone for the 3rd time (first “follow up” I ever got). My Sense 2 is only a few weeks old and will not show any data on the material health tile OR on the “today” app on the phone. The only thing both say is “log period in Fitbit app” but my app is displaying all logged data and predictions normally. 

has anyone else had this issue and been able to resolve it? I have done everything I can think of including performing a factory reset on the watch, uninstalling and reinstalling the app…nothing has worked but maybe there’s something I haven’t tried if any of you have figured something out.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I am having the same issue.  Mine used to show the information on my fitbit and now it tells me I must log into the mobile app to see the information.  I still can't find a solution either and mine has been doing this for weeks now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

YO FITBIT

Does anyone work at this company???? I have reached out through MULTIPLE support channels and received no actual response. 

This is ridiculous. How do I get my money back??? I’m jumping ship after over a decade because Fitbit and its support are garbage now. 

Best Answer