Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sickness/Illness option is no longer in Female Health Tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What happened to the sickness/illness option in the female health recording. I found that useful and I'm often unwell near my period, it was handy visual aid when trying to talk to my dr.

Fitbit Why did you take it away??

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Community Forums @Charlie4213

The "sick" symptom is still in the Female Health tracking. If you're no longer seeing it, can you please send me a screenshot of the symptoms available for you?

Track your periods, fertile windows, ovulation days, and female health symptoms. Note that you can track symptoms, such as headaches, without tracking your period. 

I'd recommend taking a look at the help article: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

20190802_185600.jpg

This is what I can see

There used to be 'sick' also, a face with a thermometer 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Charlie4213, thanks for coming back and sharing the screenshot requested. 

The "Sick" symptom should be just right next to the "Acne", can you please swipe to the left? I double checked in my Fitbit app and the symptom is there. 

If you're still not getting it, please follow the steps below:

• Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes