Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop showing "Unable to Predict Fertile Window "

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been getting this notification on Fitbit whenever I go to log PMS symptoms. It says "Unable to Predict Fertile Window."

(See Included Screenshot )

9026126B-06CA-4DBA-BF04-8DE25FE38321.jpeg

Everytime I click "Got It" it comes back!

I have turned OFF fertility predictions as I am NOT sexually active and have ZERO interest in knowing when my fertile window is as it is completely irrelevant to me at this time in my life. I Have checked several times that Fertility predictions are OFF. 

This pop up is extremely annoying and offensive to me. I tried turning on and off the fertility toggle and it did NOT fix the issue. 

I have tried deleting And reinstalling the app and have my phone updated to the latest software.

Please fix this extremely annoying issue.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @BahamasGirl365, thanks for sharing the feedback about what you're experiencing with the Female Health tracking tile. 

Sorry you feel that way about this specific notifications. Thanks for troubleshooting it before contacting us. At this moment, we don't have the option to turn off this type of notifications.

This was intended to educate users on how to use the Fitbit Female Health tracking tile, but I understand that you don't like to have it there once you've tapped on "Got it". You can request this as a feature suggestion here.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

that's not the issue.

the issue is I have turned OFF fertility predictions.  And it's still telling me It can't be tracked.

I should NOT be seeing this when this feature is turned OFF

you absolutely need to fix this BUG.

it is NOT a matter of turning off notifications.

your last update suddenly added it, never had an issue with it saying it couldn't predict my fertile window before because that option is OFF. It has just been since Your last update. 

not impressed.

Best Answer

This is extreamly terrible.

As someone who has ZERO interest in having kids and is SINGLE and not sexually active, the fact that this notification pops up now

Every

Single

Time

I open up the pms tracker on the Fitbit app is a little invasive and extremely annoying and unnecessary

Thinking of women who can't have children, this must be very upsetting to them.

I really don't need it to track my fertile window when I have it set to NOT trace ovulation.

The fact you feel the need to not turn it off is terrible. Just terrible. It's Not needed for women who have ovulation turned off.

You seriously need to add an option to Turn OFF fertility predictions.

Best Answer

Agree with this comment - as a woman in peri menopause I have zero interest in using Fitbit to predict my fertility window and I don’t like being reminded of this every time I try to log my erratic period symptoms! Switching off the fertility predictions in the settings should logically tell you that I’m not interested in this information, I don’t understand why I get the pop up notification every time I toggle onto a date. Very annoying and mildly upsetting. 

Best Answer

Still wondering if there is going to ever be an update on this

As someone who is single, and not interested in having kids this is extremely frustrating to STILL see after all this time, especially when I have Predict Fertility OFF

Best Answer

I agree. I came on here to try find a solution but see no one from Fitbit has replied following an initial response in 2019.

This is an upsetting, unnecessary and offensive notification. Please remove it Fitbit. 😔

Best Answer