Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion to edit Cycle Length

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear Fitbit,

Please may you remove the minimum cycle length feature in the period logging. 

This must be a new feature as in the past I have been able to log two separate periods within 11 days of one-another, now I am no longer able to. Having this minimum length feature limits the flexibility of the Fitbit app to log all cycle types, especially those that don't fit the "normal cycle" model. I see it as especially important for Fitbit to accommodate those with irregular periods. please remove at the next update.

Secondly, as another user has already mentioned please remove the pop-up "Unable to predict fertile window" for users who have de-selected fertile window predictions. I have no interest in seeing the fertile window predictions and this pop-up appears every time I select a date, any date. I can not remove it myself, I have tried, and it becomes frustrating to have to hit "got it" every time. I understand it for those who select fertile window predictions, however for those who do not want this information it needs to go. Thank you in advance. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @E-C-S, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for your suggestion and feedback.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @E-C-S, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for your suggestion and feedback.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. This is a space where Community users can post features, ideas, and suggestions that they'd like to see in future Fitbit products, accessories, and software and top-voted suggestions get relayed to our product team for review. 

We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. 

Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Agreed! Was very frustrated to see this new feature as previously I was also able to log my irregular periods. Been a user since the fertility option came out and was shocked to see this new feature. Find this an absurd constraint for a health app as every individual is unique. This app helped me gather the evidence I needed to receive testing that identified my PCOS. Please be inclusive of all women so they can do the same!

Best Answer