Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing Fitbit with Flo App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have seemingly synced my Fitbit app to Flo Health - Flo displays the steps taken, weight, sleep etc. But none of my data inputted (symptoms, notes etc) appears in the Fitbit app. In Fitbit, the period tracker is blank.

I have deleted and reinstalled both apps and have checked that Fitbit has permissions to use data from Flo Health (and vice versa) in my settings. 

Can anyone help?

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

My Fitbit won't sync

1. Please navigate to fitbit.com and log into your account > Settings > Applications > OWHEALTH Period Tracker > Revoke access.
  2. Then, please register your account in Flo More > Profile > Save Data and reinstall the app.
  3. After that, log into your Flo account and enable Fitbit via Settings > Enable Fitbit > Log into your Fitbit account. You may have to wait till the next day (as Fitbit syncs with Flo only once a day) to check if the problem is resolved.

https://flo.health/faq/fitness-trackers-and-apps

Best Answer

Data that Fitbit and Flo exchange:

• Activity and exercise
  • Weight
  • Sleep
  • Food and water intake
  • Heart rate
Best Answer

Hi, I've tried these steps before but it didn't work unfortunately. 

Best Answer

Just wanting to clarify, so the symptoms input in Flo are not synced or exchanged with Fitbit?

Best Answer

I still can’t get them to sync properly. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling as well. 

Best Answer

This doesn’t work. I’ve done it multiple times

Best Answer

seems like no period/cycle information is actually exchanged between the apps... the sync is not really the sync we need

Best Answer