Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to edit period

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am unable to edit my period. It has nothing to do with less than 11 days requirement. My period unexpectedly started a week earlier. It appears as there are no issues to edit, save, then confirm. However, after that those dates go back to the predicted period which is not correct.

Please help! This is very frustrating! And this is recurring for two months now (February, March 2022).

Additionally, I was hoping I could make a change via a pc app, however I could not locate that option (menstrual health) on the pc version?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello Dee.tee.tee,

Welcome to being frustrated. Fortunately, after a thorough research I found the solution that works!! Yay! 

Basically, instead of editing and re-editing again an again, I have deleted the projected period. Then entered my own.

Hope it works for you too!!

🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

I'm using an android and have been facing the same issues as well. It has set my last cycle to something like 48 days despite my attempts to log a period in between then. It's auto populating period dates that I'm not able to edit. Please fix this

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Dee.tee.tee,

Welcome to being frustrated. Fortunately, after a thorough research I found the solution that works!! Yay! 

Basically, instead of editing and re-editing again an again, I have deleted the projected period. Then entered my own.

Hope it works for you too!!

🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes