Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set up female health

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After answering questions to set up female health tracking, the app freezes on the last set up screen screen and crashes.

Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@SunsetRunner Welcome to the Fitbit Community board for Female health! Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having some trouble with the setup. Are you running the latest version of the Fitbit app? I would double-check and make sure, if not update it and let me know if you continue experiencing a crash. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@SunsetRunner Welcome to the Fitbit Community board for Female health! Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear you're having some trouble with the setup. Are you running the latest version of the Fitbit app? I would double-check and make sure, if not update it and let me know if you continue experiencing a crash. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hiya,

I have a Fitbit blaze and the female addition comes up but freezes when I get to the 'all done' part of the questionnaire. 

My fitbit is all up to date. Please help 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the most recent version of the app when I initially tried to set it up, but I just tried again and now it works. I'm not sure what happened!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My application is up to date & I am having the same issue with it freezing at the end.

Zip since May 2014.Alta since March 2016.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner Great! Glad that you were able to get it set up in the Fitbit app.

@Evemeskau @raelyn My next recommendation would be to log out of the Fitbit app and then login in again. If that still doesn't work, give your phone a restart and try again. Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey! It's working now 🙂

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

The freezing thing is still happening with me. I have the latest app-version, logged myself out and even turned my phone off and on. When finishing all the steps, it freezes and I can't do anything anymore with the fitbit app. The female health settings aren't saved.

Best Answer

I've the latest version of the app and I have the same problem.  I have done as suggested above and it is still not working as it should. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Ziia89 nice to see you around. Welcome to the Forums. Sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for checking that your Fitbit App is running the latest software. Please confirm if the Fitbit app is located on your phone's memory or in an SD card. You can also try to delete the app and reinstall it to confirm. 

Let me know if you have questions about it. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes