Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the pregnancy setting?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been unable to find in any of my settings were to change my fit bit over to say in pregnant.  Where in the settings is it hidden?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

I was searching just trying to figure out why I can’t say not yet anymore on the period prediction, and this was the first thread that popped up for some reason. I can’t believe this is still an issue! My kid is three and I was biting on this years before I became pregnant. Does the “voting” count for anything? It seems like it’s just away to brush real concerns off. After I had my kid in 2019 and previously just choosing the not yet option, I went back in and added periods that never happened instead of having 9.5 months cycle averaged in. So dumb. 

Best Answer

Can you make a version for the versa 4? Just bought a versa 4 and am 8 weeks pregnant… but it says it’s not compatible with my watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not on there.

The thing that gets me is that they used to have a pregnancy setting years ago when I got maybe my second Fitbit, but they took it off!  I used it for my first pregnancy in 2014 I believe.  But then I finally had a pregnancy that continued, I didn’t get my period for well over a year, and when I came back to log the predictions were way out on my Fitbit app.  Every other period tracker allows you to put pregnancy in.  It affects more than just your cycle length, calories go up for a start.

The worst thing was I lost weight during my pregnancy (15kg) because I was so sick with Hyperemesis, and I was getting weight loss badges on my app.  Had to change goal to gain weight.  But if it knew I was pregnant, that could all be put on hold.  I feel like it’s going to encourage women to worry about weight gain during pregnancy.

They do have a pregnancy setting now, it’s under contraception though, which is very odd indeed.  I don’t need contraception as a breastfeeding single mum by choice, and if that was an effective form of contraception I wouldn’t even be here, being as I was conceived while my brother was 7 months old and breastfeeding. I’ve set it, but I don’t actually feel like it changed anything material, like the calorie intake which I feel is more for breastfeeding than pregnancy.

Best Answer
0 Votes