Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why isn't Female Health showing On Versa Watch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the latest version of the Fitbit App for Android (2.72.1) and I have the latest firmware for my Versa watch (32.32.10.15). I do have the Female Health tile in the app and can input data and change settings. I have recorded my first cycle and also recorded a few previous cycles, yet there is no display of Female Health information on the Versa watch. I have scrolled to the bottom of the "Today" stats, but it ends with Workout. How do I get the information to display on the watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes
47 REPLIES 47

**** I've figured it out! - No need for help now thank you***

Hi

I have updated the firmware on my versa today to 32.33.1.30

I have nearly a years worth of periods logged on the app.

But now the Female Health section does not appear on my watch. It does on the app - but not on my watch like it did before the firmware update.
please help! thanks!

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @ELS87! I'm glad to hear that you figured it out after posting. Smiley Wink

Please don't hesitate to ping me out if you need assistance. I'll be around!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried swiping up until I see the settings buttons. I've also tried logging out of the fitbit app and logging back in, restarting my versa. Still no Female Health on my today page. I've swiped all the way to the bottom where the settings button appears. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @leelynnie. I apologize for the delayed response and will be glad to assist you with Female Health not showing on your today page. Thank you for let us know that you swiped all the way to the button and other steps too.

In this case, please try to remove your Versa from the Fitbit App, remove it from the Bluetooth settings on your phone, restart your Versa and set it up as a new device. Hope it helps, since I was having similar issues with mine and those steps solve it.

Please let me know how it goes and thank you for visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Female health was showing 2 days ago on my Versa and is now gone. I've reset my Versa as I've done in the past when Female Health disappeared, but this isn't fixing the problem. I turned Bluetooth off and on and stil nothing. Any other troubleshooting advice, @AndreaFitbit ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

no,  this does not help... you keep saying same things, that most of us already did even before checking fitbit forums..  I restarted my versa, my phone, logged out, checked the version... and it's still doesn't show female health at the end of Today. I have checked the settings.  it's really annoying.  the only thing left to do is uninstall the app itself.  what a pain! 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @alzinna  and @MMV12! Thanks so much for following the tips and recommendations provided here. 

Please let's try the following steps:

1. Restart your device once again.
2. Make sure the tile is selected in your on device Settings in Today. The following image shows how to get to the Settings for Fitbit Today.

Shows Today Settings on device
3. Sync your device 2-3 times. This should work. Woman Very Happy

Give this a go and let me know the outcome. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @MarreFitbit, Female Health is back showing in Today on my Versa!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awesome @MMV12Smiley Very Happy I'm glad to hear your Female Health is back on your Versa. 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Have a nice day!

Best Answer

I have the same problem too. I already logged about 3 periods, but still, it didnt show up on my watch. Or is it only for versa? ‘Cause I own a versa lite

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @marsyfnz! Thanks for making sure you've already logged about 3 periods on your Female Health tile. Nice way to go! 

I'd recommend following the tips and recommendations I've shared here. The Female Health Tracking is also available on Versa Lite as it is on Versa. 

Give this a go and let me know if the steps work! 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @MarreFitbit ,

I've tried all the tips you've suggested to, but I still can't see my female health on my Versa.

The weird thing is, on the settings for Fitbit Today, I can't find female health in the list where it used to there. Even though the tile is on my fitbit apps and I've been tracking my period for more than half year..., somehow it just gone and not exist on the settings for the fitbit today. Can you help me? Thanks.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community Forums @Claire_HR! Thanks for following the tips and recommendations provided here. Also, thanks for making sure you've logged periods on your Fitbit app. 

Since the tile is still not appearing on your Versa, I went ahead and created a case for you with our Support Team. Someone will reach out to you soon to offer their assistance. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this account.

Let me know if there's anything else I may do to assist you with. Robot wink

Best Answer

@Claire_HR @MarreFitbit I could see Female Health Tracking on my Versa yesterday morning, but it disappeared last night! I restarted my Versa and synced twice this morning and it's still not showing on my Versa and I don't see it under Settings either. Hopefully it will reappear sometime in the next day 😊

Best Answer

Hi! I was having the same problem. I scrolled down to the bottom on my today section. Touched “settings” and realized I needed to click “period” on the actual watch. It won’t show up until you do that! Now I can see it on my watch 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @MMV12, thanks for stopping by and following the tips and recommendations provided here. 

I was wondering if by any chance you've tried what @Runningwith5 suggested? If not yet, please try these steps in the following order:

1. Restart your device once again.
2. Make sure the tile is selected in your on device Settings in Today. The following image shows how to get to the Settings for Fitbit Today.

3. Sync your device 2-3 times. This should work. 

Give this a go and let us know the outcome. 😉

Best Answer

This suggestion isn't working for me. It used to show alright in the past. I can see the status on the app, but not on the watch. If i swipe down from the watch face i do not have an option to select "female health/period"; this isn't shown by default either. It is enabled in the app, and it has sufficient data to work with.

Best Answer
0 Votes

there was recent update which i installed yesterday, however it seems that this caused the female health tracking stat to suddenly disappear on my watch. i have tried syncing with my iphone 3/4 times already and restarting+shutting down my watch 3/4 times to no avail (it is still missing from the "Today" stats on my watch, it is not even available as an option in settings). what am i missing here? can someone help please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, 

I am having issues on my versa 2.  The period tracking was on my watch a day ago and now it’s disappeared, it’s not even in the settings option to choose from.  

i have restarted both my phone and watch a couple of times and synced it multiple times too and it’s still not showing up.  

can you please help! 

thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried your suggestion but nothing seems to want to work for me I have restarted my versa about 4 times and synchronised it as well about the same amount and I updated to the lasted firmware I don’t know what else to do I really need this to be showing back in my watch 

Best Answer
0 Votes