Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why isn't Female Health showing On Versa Watch

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the latest version of the Fitbit App for Android (2.72.1) and I have the latest firmware for my Versa watch (32.32.10.15). I do have the Female Health tile in the app and can input data and change settings. I have recorded my first cycle and also recorded a few previous cycles, yet there is no display of Female Health information on the Versa watch. I have scrolled to the bottom of the "Today" stats, but it ends with Workout. How do I get the information to display on the watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes
47 REPLIES 47

i cant figure out how to see my period on my computer...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine worked up until today and now isn't showing on my Versa 2.  Nothing is helping.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s not working for me! xx

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit  It is not working for me either please help! xx thank you so much!! Xx 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

I am having the same issue others have reported - done all the recommended steps but female health is not an option to add to Today. Is there any update on how to fix this? 

Thanks

O

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit i am having the same issue. I have gone through this whole thread and tried each thing. Still cannot see the women’s health tracking anywhere on versa 3 watch. It is however showing in my Fitbit mobile app. Hope you can assist. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems that the female health tracking stat on my versa 2 suddenly disappeared again. Still have yet to figure out how to make it return despite all the troubleshoots I’ve tried that were suggested here. Why can’t Fitbit just figure out how to make it stay for good???!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! 

I have restarted, reconnected both the app and my fitbit and my watch is still not showing menstrual health. When I go into the settings at the bottom of today's page it isn't even one of the options anymore. It was showing just the other day. Any way to fix this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes