Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will let me edit period info but won’t let me save it

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app is working fine except the period part it’s allowing me to edit it but not to save it, is anyone else having same problem and if so how did you fix it

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11
Hi, I went on the App Store and gave a good review but mentioned that a bug fix was needed, 2 days later I was able to edit this months period but the last 2 I’m still not able to change, if you haven’t tried to edit in the last 2 days maybe give it another try, it worked for me on Monday so hopefully it’s a bug fix and is working again now

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Same problem here, edit, save, delete buttons do not work.

Best Answer

I just tried again this morning and it still won't save my edits.

Best Answer

Mine has stopped working again now 🤷🏻‍:female_sign:😞 

Best Answer

I've been having this issue for over a week. Trying to correct the dates of my last period, it tells me the edit was successful but nothing changes. I tried deleting the period all together so I could re-enter it, but same thing. I even deleted and reinstalled the app, but it still won't work. So frustrating!

Best Answer

I've been having this issue for over a month. I tried sending an email to the developer contact listed on the app in the Google Play store, but only got an auto-response that they don't provide email support at that email. So how do we report a bug?

Best Answer

Answered my own question:

https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US

Click on the Menstrual Health box, fill out the form. Maybe multiple complaints will get a fix faster.

Best Answer

Thanks for the suggestion @AutumnEve . I went ahead and filled out the form. This is part of my message, for reference and to confirm publically that the issues are ongoing and have been for a while:

Logging my details (e.g., daily symptoms, activity, etc.) isn't working again. This has been a recurring issue for over a year now, I believe.

I tap the details and then save, but nothing appears in the app. Force closing the app, restarting my phone hasn't helped. Neither has turning Bluetooth on/off (though I realize this has nothing to do with connectivity). I was last able to log the details on Jan. 15, but only that one day. I was last CONSISTENTLY able to log my details on the week of November 15 - 21, though it was inconsistent even then (e.g., it didn't save the details for Nov. 16th and 21st).

I see many people are mentioning they're experiencing the same issue in the Community Forum. It would be wonderful to have a final solution to this. Thanks!

Best Answer

I tried again this morning, it's still not working for me 😕

Best Answer

Thanks for this link. I have now completed the form for this issue as well.

Best Answer

Prior to owning a FitBit I used an app called P tracker.  Once I found out that FitBit had this feature I tried it.  I HATE it.  It NEVER works properly.  I am going back to using the P Tracker app.  It is very user friendly and I've never had an issue with it.  Good luck ladies!

Best Answer