Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Women’s health tracker now not working after update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Cannot edit my period start and finish, no longer allows me to look back at previous months. Not impressed as I use this part of the app daily!! Please can’t someone help or advise 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Same, all of my data has completely disappeared. I can no longer see previous months and the current calendar doesn’t let me add anything. I’m devastated as I had using this feature in the FitBit as my sole period tracker for years smh. No amount of re-installing, clearing cache or adjusting any of the settings has worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wish I had read this first before installing the update. I can’t get to the calendar, it just opens to a blank calendar and freezes and I have to restart the app. Literally the only reason I use this app and now it doesn’t work at all 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I need my cycle data for fertility treatment. I had the issue that I had to scroll, but now that whole part of the app just crashes and I can't find any data I have previously put in. I thought if I logged in on my laptop I might be able to find it, but it seems that data is completely lost. Upset and disappointed.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. My entire period calendar is gone and I have been tracking it for years on the app and now don't have the data I need for my upcoming appointment with my gyn. Wouldn't have done the update had I known. 
Is there a workaround (maybe on the desktop version) to at least get to past data? I can't find it on the desktop app either, - but maybe there is a trick? Thanks! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue and it’s really frustrating as I rely on this function of the app all the time. Wonder if it can be fixed with the next update sometime soon.

Best Answer
0 Votes