Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Make Mindfulness and Workout videos downloadable

So to start with we user really appreciate that Fitbit app have something for everyone.
Like mindfulness vidoes, work out etc....
however these videos can only be access when connected to a wifi or Network.if there these videos were made downloadable that would be amazing

Dear Fitbit users, what do you think about my idea ? 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Agreed. I was very pleased to see the new meditation tracks, and less pleased when one crashed halfway through. 

Best Answer

Please do that for exercise videos. My gym is in the basement of our office building, no wifi, no cell service. Truthfully, I may drop premium because of this, exercise videos were what I was looking for in premium. 

Best Answer

EXACTLY ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Outdoor walking or running workouts are especially hard to complete with a wifi connection. The idea of offering workouts that you need to be anchored to your wifi for negates any possibility of outdoor exercise. What does the act of "downloading" even do if the wifi connection is required after all that? Super disappointing.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Hi everyone, and welcome to the new users in the Community forums. 

If you haven't done so already, make sure to vote for this idea posted in the Community forums: Make Mindfulness and Workout videos downloadable

The team of developers reviews this section regularly and this is very helpful to keep track of popularity and demand over time. 

Have a great day! 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer