Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone dealing with fibromyalgia issues?

Hello Fitbit community

I am just starting to track everything about ME!  I have been struggling with fibromyalgia since I was about 27 (now 68).  Just wondering if there is anyone out there with fibromyalgia.  Would love to discuss current research and what works for you.

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Does anyone know where I can advertise for a new support group for people who use MFP/Fitbit for members?

I started a group for people like us. If you're interested, join me. My MFP is vesseyfamily and my Fitbit is Sheryl V. Send me a fr and I can send you the invite for the group. Itis for people dealing with chronic illnesses/injuries using Fitbit/MFP to get to a point where they can feel better. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fibromyalgia here! Are there any groups ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia over 30 years ago. I now have a doctor that understands. I too have also dealt with depression and trying to find the right meds for it. Does your doctor know about a DNA test that will tell what types of meds that will work best with your genotype? I call it a medication DNA test. It will tell you which antidepressants, pain meds, sleep meds, and which ADHD meds will work best for "you." I had it done, glad I did. You may friend me if you'd like, I may be able to find the name of that test for Ya.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Interesting! I’ll look into it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

tet.jpg

Best Answer

What a wonderful photo to post in a discussion addressing Fibromyalgia/Chronic Pain issues!

Are there still any active Fitbit users still around in this discussion? Would love to be a part of this healing process! Name here is Karen, Central Coast of CA.

If it makes any difference, I own a Fitbit Inspire 3 (my Christmas present to myself). Perhaps I should say "it owns me" as I am still trying to figure all of this stuff out to where it makes any sense. LOL

Best Answer
0 Votes

Glad I found this thread. I'm wondering if anyone uses an app to track chronic health symptoms associated their autoimmune conditions such as fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, etc... I've been looking into several apps but ideally would want want that would sync with the google/fitbit information. I was wondering if there is something to track daily health and symptoms built in to google/fit bit app that I'm missing?  Im looking to track symptoms like headache, fatigue, pain, brain fog, etc...Or if I need an all together separate app for this purpose? Any insight would be appreciated! Take care.

Best Answer
0 Votes