Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calorie intake

Hey,

Been searching the internet but everything I see is aimed at losing weight rather than gaining it.

My calories burned seems high but is likely accurated (~3.5k) owing to me being very active. Excersive 5x per week (3x weightlifting, 2x mma), walk the dog, and can't really sit still for long, spend most evening dancing around the flat 😂. I was wondering if I want to gain weight do I have to exceed the burned calories? Just seems eating 3.5k+ calories per day isn't great considering recommend is only 2.5k. Even if these calories are coming from healthy sources.

I'm only 65kg now, too get these calories I'm having like 200g of protein which doesn't seem good. That's with over 300 of carbs etc so it is balanced but I've seen eating too much can cause issues. But if my body is burning through them then I don't see my body storing them. It all seems to be forming into muscle and I'm not bloated etc but don't wanna end up with health issue over misunderstanding the fit bit calorie burned reading. 

Thank you! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0