Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come Say Hi And Introduce Yourself (February 2022)

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone!  If you're new to the Fitbit Community or just want to reintroduce yourself, feel free to use this thread to share more about yourself!

Name: Heather

Home Country: USA (living in Oklahoma)

Favorite Valentine's Day Candy (or candy in general): Mine would be anything chocolate!

Favorite Flower: Mine is the hydrangea and the peony!

Favorite Love Song: Probably My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion.  I was 12 years old in 1997 when the movie Titanic came out and that was the biggest song at the time.  It's still a great one to belt out!  Anything song from Adele is great as well.

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
33 REPLIES 33

I’ll help start things off. 

Name: Carol

Home Country: USA - Michigan

Favorite Valentine's Day Candy (or candy in general): I just love those silly hearts with the messages. It’s a good thing they do not sell them year round!

Favorite Flower: the little, wild violet

Favorite Love Song: Never My Love by the Association. It’s my hubby’s and my song. :musical_notes: You ask me if our love will ever die, if I’ll grow tired of you :musical_notes: Never my Love!  P.s. We’ve been married 50+ years. 

Best Answer

Love the Valentine day theme! 

Name: Kate

Home Country: USA (living in Pacfica, CA)

Favorite Valentine's Day Candy (or candy in general): Russel Stover's Chocolate. People think it's old fashioned and maybe a childhood thing, but I swear it's still the best. 

Favorite Flower: I'm partial to Sunflowers 

Favorite Love Song: Maybe I'm Amazed by Paul McCartney, it's a good workout song too. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

Hi all!

Name: Kristen

Home Country: USA

Candy: I'm not much into candy, but I love Reese's PB Cups!

Flower: Lilac!

Song: This changes daily depending on my mood!  Some of them include "Sweet Caroline" (I'm from the Boston area, the Red Sox play this at every home game during the 9th inning), "NY State Of Mind", "Uptown Girl" (both by Billy Joel), anything ABBA, anything Beatles...usually anything upbeat!  Currently 2 of my favorite love songs (if you can call them that) are "Achy Breaky Heart" by Billy Ray Cyrus and "Stupid Cupid" by Connie Francis as I'm teaching them both in my Line Dancing classes at work!

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Name: Antonio

Home Country: USA (living in Pennsylvania)

Favorite Valentine's Day Candy (or candy in general): kitkat Duos strawberry+chocolate

Favorite Flower: sunflower

Song: almost anything Audioslave

Best Answer

Name:  Cindy

Home Country:  Canada

Favorite Valentine's Day Candy:  Ferrero Rocher

Favorite Flower(s):  Purple Pansies, Purple Violets, Purple Irises (see my theme)

Favorite Love Song:  Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting

Best Answer

Hello everyone!

I recently just got back onto the Fitbit platform. I had a Fitbit a long time ago but when in broke I replaced it with an apple watch. I got the ZIP to get back on and do these challenges again, these are a little more fun to compete with people that have the same types of interests. Add me and we can get the challenges started!

Name: Michael

Home Country: USA (Arizona living)

Favorite Valentine's Day candy: Sweethearts / General candy: peanut M&M's 

Favorite Flower: I would say sunflower because I like sunflower seeds

Favorite Love Song: L.O.V.E by Nat "King" Cole 

Best Answer

Hello everyone!

Name: Andrea

Home Country: Guatemala.

Favorite Valentine's Day Candy (or candy in general): I like all candy. 😋

Favorite Flower: I'm a sucker for lilies. 

Favorite Love Song: All my Life - K-Ci & JoJo.

Best Answer

Name: Tracy

Home Country: USA (living in Missouri)

Favorite Valentine's Day Candy (or candy in general): Reese's peanut butter cups 

Favorite Flower: I love wildfowers

Favorite Love Song:  Grace is gone by Dave Matthews Band

Best Answer

Name: Alessandra 

Home Country: USA (living in SF, CA)

Favorite Valentine's Day Candy (or candy in general): Chocolate covered almonds or Peach gummy rings! 

Favorite Flower: I'll go with tulips this month now that they're in season. 🌷

Favorite Love Song: Lover by Taylor Swift. Just seemed like a fitting song for this category and I love anything Taylor. 💖

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hello fitbit Fam~ 
Name:
 Leonard

Home Country: Singapore

Favorite Valentine's Day Candy (or candy in general): Big fan of dark chocolate and chips~

Favorite Flower: Don't really have a favourite flower but I like looking at all of them~

Favorite Love Song:  Don't really have a favourite love song but I'm a big fan of  Lukas gram's work and DragonForce!
A little Extra: I love going on Hikes to capture beautiful scenic view and hitting the gym!

Cheers and stay safe everyone!

Best Answer

Hi

Name: Wendy

Valentines Candy: Anything Chocolate 

Flower: Tulip 🌷 

I can’t pick just one of any of the following! 

Happy Valentines 

Moderator edit: Updated post. 

Best Answer

Name: Debi Lyn

Home Country: U.S.A.

Favorite Candy (or or sweet treat): TOP 3 are Reese's Fast Break or PB cups, Chocolate covered almonds, & CHEESEcake!

Favorite Love Song:  Couldn't choose a favorite song if my life depended on it. There's way too much to choose from.

Favorite Flower: a bouquet of pretty little wildflowers

A little Extra: I love singing and very much enjoy capturing any and every vibrant &/or intriguing nature scene I happen upon.

Would be nice to see what people are all about prior to accepting friend requests! I'm not into gathering 100s of friends I have nothing in common with so I'm sincerely sorry for not accepting anyone's request yet. I hope you understand. If there is some way to see such information prior to doing so, please let me know..... maybe only right here, but there are only like 13 of us so far. 🌷

Best Answer

WHY does it say I'm a jogger? I didn't see anywhere to indicate so and don't see any way to change it. I'm definitely NOT a jogger.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone,

My name is: Rachel 

Just looking for some Challenges & Friends.

Device: Charge 5

Rachel Hernandez
Best Answer

Name: Matt E. (Splat Matt)

Home Country: USA (living in Ohio; formerly SF, CA)

Favorite Valentine's Day Candy (or candy in general): black licorice - (I know - weird).

Favorite Flower: Wild flowers along any path; unpicked so they can continue grow and spread season after season.

Favorite Love Song:  Bubble Toes by Jack Johnson.  Endearing and enduring

Splat Matt
Want to be a fitbit power user? More Info
Not getting notifications on your fitbit? Help Here

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us and for your question @DebiLynMoDay21.

The jogger you see is a rank. 

"Your rank is an indication of your involvement within the Fitbit Community. If you visit the community often, your rank will change to reflect the time you've spent here. By posting and contributing to discussions, your rank may increase further.

Higher ranks may grant you special privileges and features like increased voting weight, the opportunity to further customize your account, access to private boards, and more.

Ranks are based on several combined metrics, including time spent in the community, number of topics created, total votes received, and Accepted Solutions received, among others. Walking-related ranks like "Stepping Up" and "Powerwalker" are reserved for those who have not yet made a post in the community. Jogging or running-related ranks like "Jogger", "Strider" and "Sprinter" are earned by those who contribute their ideas and engage with other members by posting new topics and replies. All new users are granted the rank of "First Steps" followed by "Stepping Up" and "Keeping Pace". When you make your first post, you will be known as a "Jogger", after 5 posts and 4 days as a valued member of the community, you will become known as a "Recovery Runner". Additional ranks include "Interval Runner", "5K Racer", and eventually even "Ultramarathon Runner".

Now that you know what ranks are all about and how to increase your own rank in the community, it's off to the races!"

I hope this information helps. 

Best Answer
Off to the races indeed. 🙆‍:female_sign: Thanks for explaining!

~°~☆~°~ Debi Lyn °•}♡{•`
Best Answer

Welcome, @SplatMatt . “Unpicked wild flowers” - how nice. And I also love the song Bubble Toes. Many happy memories of dancing to that song with my granddaughters. And finally, black licorice. Me, too! There are not too many of us who like that. For Valentines Day, my hubby ordered Finnish black licorice for me. Can’t wait to try it. 

Best Answer

You can do it, @DebiLynMoDay21 !  Keep on posting and stepping!  You may want to check out some of the other forums. I particularly enjoy the Healthy Eating forum. Lot of good ideas there!

Best Answer