Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come say hello & introduce yourself!

Hi, Fitbit friends! 

What a great day to step into the community! Welcome to all new members and if you were gone for a while, we're also glad to have you back. 

I know you're supper busy with your healthy activities, so thanks for taking a break from stepping to say hi and introduce yourself. 😎

Feel free to share a little bit about yourself. You can add any other important thing or goal in your life!

• Name:
  • Country you live in:
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...)
  • Define yourself using 1 word: 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
319 REPLIES 319

Hi @YojanaFitbit - I’d be happy to help start this! 

• Name: Carol
  • Country you live in:  USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now?  Charge 5
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals?  It’s finally summer! We have a cottage in upper Michigan and weather permitting, I greet each sunrise out on my paddle boat for an hour ride.
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Hope

Who is next?

Here is a photo of yesterday’s sunrise.

BACA08BE-CBFC-4E0E-8134-BFE67A8C623D.jpeg

Best Answer

@YojanaFitbit wrote:

Hi, Fitbit friends! 

What a great day to step into the community! Welcome to all new members and if you were gone for a while, we're also glad to have you back. 

I know you're supper busy with your healthy activities, so thanks for taking a break from stepping to say hi and introduce yourself. 😎

Feel free to share a little bit about yourself. You can add any other important thing or goal in your life!

• Name:
  • Country you live in:
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...)
  • Define yourself using 1 word: 

Name: Kristen

Fitbit: Sense, but I'm charging my Versa 3 and Alta HR as I type

Fitness Goals: Move more

1 Word: Musical (I'm ALWAYS singing!)

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Thank you Carol and Kristen! 🤗  @SunsetRunner @DramaQueenDiva 

I love to see other members engaging this type of conversations. I also have had different models of Fitbits over the years, I kept Fitbit Versa at the end 💚

• Name: Yojana
  • Country you live in: Beautiful Guatelinda
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Tried One, Charge HR, Flex, Alta, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3 and Versa Lite, but now I'm the happy owner of Versa and Luxe.
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Definitely squats! I also like running a lot but now everyday. 
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Positive 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hello!
I'm looking for FitBit friends, there aren't many FitBit users where I live. I love to discuss everything and anything in depth, and I am usually very optimistic!

• Name: Romain
  • Country you live in: France
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Charge 5
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Walk, run, body weight workout, dance
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Enthusiastic
Best Answer

Loved your vibe @Swarmiel! I can see you're enthusiastic like me. Have you seen this thread Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!?

Hope you find a lot of friends. 😁

Best Answer
  • Name: Debs
  • Country you live in: UK
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...) Charge HR
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...) mainly walking, exercise bike
  • Define yourself using 1 word: determined
  •  
Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit forum as, @NinkyBoo! I like your word!

Best Answer

Hi @YojanaFitbit  Thank you for the intro post!

• Name: Leigh (pronounced "Lee")
  • Country you live in: South Korea
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Inspire
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Weight training in the gym, long walks, jogging
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Sunshiny

I have lost weight before and I'm currently in good shape but I want to get "stage lean" for a bikini competition for a real challenge! I'd like community and acountability as I journey through these last 10 kilograms. 

Best Answer

Kristen, hi! I like your word "musical". Do you have a particular kind you listen to while exercising?

Best Answer

Romain, hi! I see you're in France. I'm in South Korea and there's not a lot of FitBit users here either 🙂  How's the Charge 5?

Best Answer

Hi Leigh! The charge 5 is wonderful, I've got more data than I expected, and I absolutely LOVE it ! 🙂 
What about your Inspire ? 
I just added you as a friend on the fitbit community, if you have a challenge or discussion for us, I'm up! I don't even know how they work haha

Best Answer

Thanks! I'm seriously considering an upgrade around Christmastime and the Charge 5 is under consideraton~

Best Answer

Name : Ramchandra G Marathe

Nick Name : Arun

Fitbit Device: Versa 2

Activity: Walking / Running

I an active age 70 Year

Best Answer
  • Name: Hugo Javier
  • Country you live in: Bridgeport CT
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Sense)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Walk ( love and looking to join more workweek or weekend hustle.
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Hardworking
Best Answer

Name: Ken Phillips

Fitbit: Charge 4

Activities include: bike, walk

Defining myself in one word (for right now): Frustrated

I'm not able to export my data from Fitbit into CSV files.  CHAT with Fitbit said to clear cache and clear history.  No help.  I see where others have had the same 'Something went wrong!" error message.  Any ideas of when I'll be able to use the feature?

Thanks,

KenBigdaddy

Best Answer

@Arun14 I used to run a lot, but now I'm having some issues with my health so I don't get to many daily steps. What is the best number of steps in one of your best days?

Squats work better for me too @bryant1960. Do you have an specific daily routine? 

@hugojavier If you have a challenge for this week, count me in! I'm trying to be more active this week.

@KenBigdaddy Welcome to the Fitbit Forums, I think that you can check our Fitbit.com Dashboard board for information about that issue. 

See you around guys. 

Best Answer

Hello! I'm new here. I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum. I have been interested in the topic of this forum recently, but I'm very interested in learning more about it. I hope that I can find like-minded people here and get more information from more experienced members of this community.

Best Answer

Name Sadhbh 

Live in Ireland 

About to start using a Fitbit charge 4 again 

Best Answer

Welcome, @allicecmc ! Happy stepping!

Best Answer