Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come say hello & introduce yourself!

Hi, Fitbit friends! 

What a great day to step into the community! Welcome to all new members and if you were gone for a while, we're also glad to have you back. 

I know you're supper busy with your healthy activities, so thanks for taking a break from stepping to say hi and introduce yourself. 😎

Feel free to share a little bit about yourself. You can add any other important thing or goal in your life!

• Name:
  • Country you live in:
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...)
  • Define yourself using 1 word: 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
318 REPLIES 318

Hi, My name is Bob.  I live in USA.  Versa 2.  Walking and going to Gym.  ComputerNerd.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Feel free to add! All types of motivation welcome! 💪

• Name: Dee
  • Country you live in: USA 
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Charge 5
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Walking, Rebounding, Pilates
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Determined
Best Answer
Hi is Elke I’m hiking and swimm. I have a change 5 and you?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My name is Nick from the Netherlands.
I am using the Charge 5.

I would like some new friends in the app.

add me by username... Nick1701 

Best Answer
0 Votes
My name is Elke, I’m also have a change 5 and look for friends

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name: Julie
  • Country you live in: USA, Alaska
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? jogging but most recently Crossfit!
  • Define yourself using 1 word: motivated
Feel free to add! Need motivation to stay on track with crossfit and my fitness goals!
Best Answer

Hi Julie.

You can add my by username: Nick1701 
Nice to meet you 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Julie. Hope you good and not having issues with your charge 5

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name: Edward
  • Country you live in:  CANADA
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals?  Tread mill walk on incline while taking in a 2 Hr. Movie at 5.5 KM /HR. 2-3 hrs daily .
  • Always burning 1500 Calories more than I eat and I watch the weight melt off.  Need to drop 30 Lbs ( Covid Weight ) .Should be done by October 2023. 
  • I Lost 60 lbs like this 5 years ago.. but got lazy.  Time to get back on track. 
  • Define yourself using 1 word:  AWSOME ! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name: Esther
  • Country you live in: The Netherlands
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? E-gym, swimming, walking with my 2 lovely dogs, cycling
Best Answer

Hi, my device Charge 2 is broken. I want to set up charge 3. I`ve tried many times but it didn`t work. Then I found an idea from the community, which is uninstalling the app from the mobile and installing it again, and then adding charge 3.

Ok. I uninstalled the app from my mobile but I can`t install it again because "device not compatible" (?). What should I do to install the app again and then add the charge 3?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You should probably post this in the forum for your specific issue. This thread is for new members to say hello and introduce themselves

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, you are right. I don't know how to delete my comment here. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name: Noe R.
  • Country you live in: USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Pixel watch
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals?be more active and get diabetes in control
  • Define yourself using 1 word: messy
  • Also if someone could add me as a friend I keep trying both on app and on website and i cant add anyone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! im next

• Name: Vanessa
  • Country you live in:  USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now?  Charge 5
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals?  Hello Summer! i try to run 3/4 times a week and add strength training 2 a week. love walking and sight seeing.
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Optimistic

Best Answer

Hi everyone! I'm Wanda. I'm from the Netherlands, but living in the United States. I have a Luxe fitbit. I do a lot of walking and soon want to go back into my exercise routine, which consists of indoor walking (Leslie Sansone, Jessica Smith, etc.). I also really like step exercises! I started doing it not that long ago but really love it. Define yourself using 1 word? Wow! That's not easy. Maybe "kind". I like to think of myself as a kind person.

Best Answer
Keep doing what you doing

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone.  Feel free to add me - phairsage

• Name:  Alex
  • Country you live in: USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Inspire 3
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Hiking, strength training, bodyweight exercises
  • Define yourself using 1 word:  Calm
Best Answer
0 Votes

Name:  John

Fitbit Product: None

Activity: Walking

One Word: Determined

Best Answer
  • Name:  Duane
  • Country you live in:  USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Inspire 3.
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Run/bike/swim plus light lifting and some walking.
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Content
Best Answer