Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come say hello & introduce yourself!

Hi, Fitbit friends! 

What a great day to step into the community! Welcome to all new members and if you were gone for a while, we're also glad to have you back. 

I know you're supper busy with your healthy activities, so thanks for taking a break from stepping to say hi and introduce yourself. 😎

Feel free to share a little bit about yourself. You can add any other important thing or goal in your life!

• Name:
  • Country you live in:
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...)
  • Define yourself using 1 word: 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
318 REPLIES 318

@YojanaFitbit wrote:

Hi, Fitbit friends! 

What a great day to step into the community! Welcome to all new members and if you were gone for a while, we're also glad to have you back. 

I know you're supper busy with your healthy activities, so thanks for taking a break from stepping to say hi and introduce yourself. 😎

Feel free to share a little bit about yourself. You can add any other important thing or goal in your life!

• Name: Lisa
  • Country you live in: USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...) Luxe with an Inspire on the way
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...) Just try to keep up with my dog during winter. Summer kayak & bike.
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Tinkerer

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name: Thomas
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Versa 2 with an Aria Air Scale 
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Walk, Exercise Bike 
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Tech Savvy

I have actually been with Fitbit for quite sometime. I started out with a Zip then went to a charge 2 and then when that cracked got my Versa 2.

Thomas (Atomic77) West Bend, Wisconsin: Fitbit Versa 2 and Aria Air Scale
Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice, enjoy!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, my name is Ila and I live in the USA. I have the inspire 3. I’m trying to be more active and I’m thinking about joining our YMCA. Don’t know anyone else that uses Fitbit so I was hoping to find some new friends. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi I saw your post about the Fitbit. I've had a few different Fitbits for
about 2 years. I really like it for tracking steps and exercise.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Its my first topic!

Best Answer

Name: Claudio

Country you live in: Italy

What Fitbit you're using right now? Versa 3

What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Tennis, volley, skiing

Define yourself using 1 word: dreamer

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, my name is Leslie

I'm in California USA

I have a Versa 4

I walk over 10,000 steps every other day outside, then go to the gym between those days. I do cardio, treadmill, elliptical, and swimming.

One word that defines me:  Poet 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone!

Newbie here looking to get involved with the community for some extra motivation and tips! To answer the questions...

Name: Hayley 

Country you live in: UK

What Fitbit you're using right now? Charge 6

What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...) Run faster

Define yourself using 1 word: Plodder!

I try to do something active each day, run (jog?!) twice a week, I love my Nintendo Ring Fit game and am just starting out with some of the Fitbit workouts which are fun. Otherwise I just run around a lot being a busy Mum.  Hope to be friends!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Just bought a fitbit again after over 3 years without and am working out the functionality.  Hoping to find some good solid mindfulness sessions.

• Name: Eva
  • Country you live in: Ireland
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Inspire 3
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Cardio (Treadmill, Ellyptical), Strength Training, Yoga, Meditation
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Diletante 
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey there!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @YojanaFitbit 

Surprisingly, after transitioning to Fitbit by Google, I lost all my friends. Community, let's get reconnected.

• What Fitbit you're using right now: Charge 5
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Mindful Runner
Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name: Donna Jo but I go by DJ
  • Country you live in: United States
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Versa 4
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? I walk mostly, but also water exercise when it gets warmer, and regular workouts
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Creative
Best Answer
0 Votes
Welcome
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name: Cocoacharm
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Pixel 2
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Walking/Elliptical 
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Determined.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there anyone who can help me find the Executive Office or complaint department? 

I purchased a NEW Sense 2 thru the FITBIT app on March 18,2024. It arrived on March 25 and was defective. RED X across screen. I called Customer Service and returned. Was received at the FITBIT California address on March 26. Since then I have still not received my new tracker or info on when to expect it. I have called 5 times and chatted 3 times. Last phone call I asked for a supervisor and the guy on the phone hung up on me. I want my new watch overnighted to me today or a full refund TODAY! Please. I have been a customer since 2009. I just spent 2 more hours this morning talking to 4 different people with the same result. I will hear back in 24 to 48 hours which means NEVER!

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name:
  • Country you live in: United States
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Inspire 2
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Just keep moving
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Anchient 
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am here to say my Fitbit days are numbered😥😥😥. I absolutely hate the newest update this week!!! Time to move on to a new brand of tracker of it's not rolled back soon.

Best Answer

Hola,

Just taking it one step at a time. Turning 50 sucks **ahem** but im making it work.

• Name:  Rodney
  • Country you live in: TEXAS
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Google Pixel
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Goldsfit and Weights
  • Define yourself using 1 word:  Hungry
Best Answer
0 Votes