Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come say hello & introduce yourself!

Hi, Fitbit friends! 

What a great day to step into the community! Welcome to all new members and if you were gone for a while, we're also glad to have you back. 

I know you're supper busy with your healthy activities, so thanks for taking a break from stepping to say hi and introduce yourself. 😎

Feel free to share a little bit about yourself. You can add any other important thing or goal in your life!

• Name:
  • Country you live in:
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...)
  • Define yourself using 1 word: 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
318 REPLIES 318

Hello . Hope all is well . Just sighing off technology for the night . Have a good evening. 

love the cat picture.

Best Answer

Thanks YojanaFitbit, and hello everyone:

I bought my Sense last April primarily because I wanted a fitness/smartwatch that would integrate nicely with my health plan, and Apple Health. I’m still getting to know my watch. There’s a lot to learn, and focusing on my Sense instead of my iPhone while exercising takes practice. Just yesterday my Sense became insensitive by way of the screen locking-up. I don’t remember exactly how I got it un-stuck, but what a relief. However, after looking through the topics in the Community, I am a bit disappointed with Fitbit for designing and implementing products to the customer that are problematic, I certainly did not buy nor expect to bare the burden of probable problems with my smartwatch. Anyway, I also bought a stationary exercise bike earlier this year made by Kosuda, and it is one of the most important items I own. 
I’m interested in interacting with my fellow members in the Community, and appreciate being in the comfort of friends who Fitbit to good health. Thanks, Daniel. 

• Name: “Daniel” K. Rausch
  • Country you live in: USA:united_states:
  • What Fitbit you're using right now?(Sense).
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Walk, Stationary Exercise Bike, Fitness schedule consistency (Not easily done), Achieve a goal, set a higher goal, Keep focused, and inspired. 
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Intriguing. 

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

• Name: Candace
  • Country you live in:  US
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? My Inspire2 just died and I switched to a Charge 5 and boy did I feel naked without my Fitbit for awhile.
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Need to get back to avoiding sugar, I'm an addict. Alcohol too. Get active kayaking, biking, swimming, hiking, grounding outside. Winter time means cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and snow play.
  • Define yourself using 1 word  :  Messy
  • DSCF3691.JPG
Best Answer

Hi, Fitbit friends! 

• Name:   Adrienne (AYTB)
  • Country you live in:  USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now?  Using the Sense (but also have: Ionic & Blaze)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Outdoor Running, jogging, swimming, walking, hiking, & yoga
  • Define yourself using 1 word:  DETERMINED! 

1784CF7A-C027-4C0F-AB1C-70FAF718F6E8_1_105_c.jpeg

AYTB (New England)
Best Answer
  • Ethel P
  • US
  • Charge 2
  • Overall fitness
  • Tuned

It just came to me that I should ask regular users for recommendations. I use a Charge 2 and after three years it is still working. However, I would like to upgrade. If you used a Charge 2 what did you upgrade to?

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

I'm interested in this, too. I'm still using a Charge 2. It works great and I was thinking of getting a newer model but I've read a lot of negative things about the newer Fitbits  functionality and support. Or lack of support. It seems that Fitbit is still the best fitness tracker out there. My Charge 2 doesn't cause me any problems so I'll keep using it until it breaks or it's no longer supported.

Best Answer

Hi! Today is my first day navigating the Fitbit website so I’m still figuring things out. I’m excited to get started ☺️

Name: Tracy

Fitbit: Inspire 2

Using to Achieve Goals: Beach body

One Word That Defines Me: Motivated

I hope to meet individuals who are similarly motivated and can keep that spark lit. 

Best Answer
Yes, just dive right in. FITBIT has so much to offer, especially in regards
to community support. You'll find your tribe.

Welcome to the FITBIT family of health & wellness!

*AYTB*
AYTB (New England)
Best Answer

Thank you!!

Best Answer

Hello  I am Tubas
i live in the United States of America 

I use a Fitbit Versa 2

i exercise by walking

Best Answer
  • Name: Rob
  • Country you live in: Canada
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Charge 5
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? run
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Optimistic

New to the fitbit world, looking for some friend requests to do some fun challenges.

Best Answer

Hi, I'm ChristaFab. I have a Fitbit Inspire HR and I'm from the USA. I just st finished treatment for breast cancer and I was hoping to try and get to 5K steps in a day and work up to more. Chemo and radiation and all the surgeries really kicked my butt so even tho I'm thin, I'm so deconditioned. Sadly, despite restarts my Fitbit is showing the time and calories but not the steps unless I look at my phone. Ugg. Get your mammograms folks. Don't mess around. Best of luck to everyone.

Best Answer

Hi, it's great to be hear. I have used fitbit charge 2 for a couple of years. My display died even though i coukd viewvupdates from the app. I had to replace the device and had buyers remorse from trying other cheaper fit devices.  I decided to go back to fitbit and purchase a charge 5. I was sorely disappointed that it did not count floors. Not at that price point. I have had it 3 days. I will be returning it. 

Best Answer

Name:  Lori

Fit Bit:  Getting and inspire 2

What do I do to achieve goals:  walk, hike, bike

Define me using 1 word:  Suny

I'm brand new and need some buddies to help each other be healthy and get to a healthy weight

Best Answer
  • Name: Ben
  • Country you live in: England
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Charge 5 , recently upgraded from Charge 2 after 6 years)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Cycling, walk, etc)
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Motivated.
Best Answer

Hi everyone, thanks for joining this family! Hope you like what you find here on the Community Forums. 

I'd like to say hello to each one of you by name but It'd be too redundant. But I'm so glad to see you here, if you have questions about the Fitbit Forums, feel free to tag me to help you out.  

@aytb Wow, that's an amazing photo! I think I could never do that, I have fear of heights. But I aplaude that extreme attitude.  

I'll be looking forward to your new comments!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Name is Christina T

United States

Inspire 2

Starting All over again Walking, Curves Women's Gym and Treadmill Eat Healthy (Not a jogger)

Progressing

Best Answer

how I can to turn off my fitbit versa 2 from the app

Best Answer
0 Votes

Either turn off your bluetooth or remove the device from the app.

This can be done by : click on your profile image, click on the Versa 2 device and then click on the 'Bin' icon in the top-right corner.

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Fitbit Forums @jypsywings and @Kian_123, let me give you a warm welcome to our community. Nice to meet you. 😎

@Kian_123 Thanks for posting your inquiry here. I noticed that you already got a respond in our help boards. @BoomerangDay We really appreciate your help.

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer