Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come say hello & introduce yourself!

Hi, Fitbit friends! 

What a great day to step into the community! Welcome to all new members and if you were gone for a while, we're also glad to have you back. 

I know you're supper busy with your healthy activities, so thanks for taking a break from stepping to say hi and introduce yourself. 😎

Feel free to share a little bit about yourself. You can add any other important thing or goal in your life!

• Name:
  • Country you live in:
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...)
  • Define yourself using 1 word: 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
318 REPLIES 318
  • Name: Kerry
  • The country you live in: Johannesburg, South Africa
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Charge 5
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Air Yoga
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Happy
Best Answer

Hi!

• Name: Holly)
  • Country you live in: USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Charge 3
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Sometimes I run
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Realist
Best Answer
  • Name: Kyle
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? none (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? I moved to WA state a year ago from Florida. The lifestyle is completely different. Thankfully, I live in a place where I can do a lot of walking. I'm still trying to find a good yoga instructor. For strength training, I carry my grandchildren upstairs. 🙂
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Happy
Best Answer

• Name: Krystal Jones
  • Country you live in: Usa
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? It has a Hiwatch app and I'm trying to get it to connect to this app. Toubles though
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Maintain healthy eating
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Thankful
Best Answer

Just another fitness freak from Pakistan. 

Out of shape just getting started back.

Best Answer

Hello everyone ! 

I'm all new here. Bought my first fitbit on Saturday. Yesterday was my first full day with it and I love it. Very interesting to see all the data at the end of the day. Also love the badges!!  I used the activity trackers before but non of them was so entertaining, engaging and rewarding 😍

• My name is Kate
  • I live in UK
  • I just got myself a a versa 3
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? I do weighted hula hooping, bit of yoga, Pilates and meditation and walking - especially over the weekends
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Honest

I have so many questions regarding the app and device itself. I had a huge amount of support from Fitbit over the Instagram messaging service when researching the market for activity trackers.

I want to know what its like with friends and accepting friends on this platform. Is it safe to accept all the invites I already received? Is it OK to just send someone the invite because You like the way they comment on posts and support others?

I'm a coffee drinker and hamster lover.

Best Answer

Hi Fitbit friends! 🙂

I got my Fitbit last week for the first time and I am really enjoying it. My goal was to improve my sleep and I am impressed by the sleep tracking stats and all the information you get to learn and discover. 

I am absolutely looking for friends so I can get some motivation and compare data just for fun. Feel free to send me a friend request!
Little info about me:

• Name: Martin
  • Country you live in: Slovakia
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Sense
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Biking, hiking, meditation, dance, breathwork, chi gong, walking
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Problem solver

Have a wonderful day and looking forward to meeting you! 🧘‍:female_sign:❤️:globe_showing_europe_africa:🤩

Best Answer

What is your profile name? We need that to invite you to some Fitbit activities.

Best Answer
  • Name: Debi
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Sense 1 
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Walking
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Imaginative

I'm now on oxygen 24/7. I have to carry an oximeter around with me so I can check my level and make adjustments to my output. I'm on the "get an on-demand app for oxygen for all the FitBits!" parade. I know I'd use an O2 on demand app several times a day. I've read the new Sense 2 has this feature. If that's true, I sure hope we can get the app too! At this point I'd pay for it!

Best Answer

Name: James 
Country you live in: USA
What Fitbit you're using right now? None as I am on a fixed income
What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Get back to a healthier weight and lifestyle like I was prior to my Combat Disabilities
Define yourself using 1 word: trying

Best Answer

Chuck from Arizona, USA

Inspire 2 Fitbit

Play a lot of senior softball, teach and play Pickleball.  Doing something 6 out of 7 days a week.

Define myself in one word - Patient.

Best Answer

hey there everynyan meow's it going I guess I've joined this now

• Name: Sylvi
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Inspire
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Walk, mostly... I used to do more of that but then I moved and what little habits I had got completely disrupted and I still need to rebuild them 😓 oh also I play(ed) Ring Fit Adventure, because turning things into games works really well for me
  • Define yourself using 1 word: kity 🐈
Best Answer

Hello!

1. I'm Scott,

2. and I'm in the USA.

3. There's a Sense on my wrist.

4. I lift weights and jog. But I'm looking to get into other forms of cardio, like mountain biking and kayaking.

5. Determined.

How are you? Feel free to "friend" me on here, as I don't think I have any real life friends who use Fitbits...

Best Answer

Hi everyone! 

My name is Linda and I live in San Diego CA.  I am a Zumba Gold instructor for seniors and am 58 years old.  

I am looking to connect with some fun people!  I don't know about you guys, but the heat really makes me feel fatigued.  I have to do my workouts at night after a good long rest.  I workout 6 days per week!  I am also a wellness coach!  I spend most of my summer time at the pool and my workouts are not as intense as during the winter months.

Love to chat with some fun people!  Enjoy your day!

Best Answer

What are you doing 

Best Answer

Hi @Samantha85polhi  at the moment ? Just put my Luxe on the charger and am sipping on some tea. You have the new Sense 2?

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hello everyone!

• Mark Stone
  • USA
  • Charge 5
  • Adult Tricycle & Aerobic Walking
  • Retired

I was part of this forum years ago (2016?) but forgot my old username. I’ve used:

1. Charge HR
  2. Blaze
  3. Versa (the first one)
  4. Apple Watch 5 (pretty good watch, but not as good as a Fitbit at health tracking)
  5. Charge 5

Over the course of the last eleven years, I’ve lost 78 pounds (to date) using various methods and plans. Using a Fitbit has been easily the most effective. Weight loss, though slow and steady, has been welcome and (I believe) permanent. It’s a pleasure to be back in the forums here, and to be breaking in a new Charge 5!

Active: Charge 5, Blaze
Retired: Charge HR, Versa
Happy Fitbit User since 2016
Best Answer

Hi!

My name is Meg.
I live in the US.
I just got gifted the Charge 5.
Right now, I have only walked and rode a stationary bike a bit. I hope to do some of the classes on Fitbit Premium. I'm a newbie!
A word to describe me would be hopeful.

Best Answer

Hi friends!

To share a little bit about myself self.

Name: Dirk 

Country you live in: Switzerland 

What Fitbit you're using right now? Versa 3

What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? GETTING BETTER EVERY DAY

Define yourself using 1 word: 

The route is the goal.

Switzerland Marathon Light

#marathon @Ochsner_sport

Greetings

Dirk 

Best Answer

Greetings from London, UK. I am Melissa, working mother. I am part of London gardening company and I am a running addict.

Best Answer