Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come say hello & introduce yourself!

Hi, Fitbit friends! 

What a great day to step into the community! Welcome to all new members and if you were gone for a while, we're also glad to have you back. 

I know you're supper busy with your healthy activities, so thanks for taking a break from stepping to say hi and introduce yourself. 😎

Feel free to share a little bit about yourself. You can add any other important thing or goal in your life!

• Name:
  • Country you live in:
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...)
  • Define yourself using 1 word: 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
318 REPLIES 318
  • Name:Yoda65
  • Country you live in: England
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Charge 4
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? I am 65 years of age retired man and have stayed fit all my life. Used to do weight training, squash and Badminton till my middle 50's, mainly cardio these days, treadmill 6kph for 30mins 5 days a week, outdoor walking 2-3 miles, 400 leg tucks, 100 squats(bodyweight) every other day, 500 arm door presses every other day. Current resting heart rate 53.
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Persistent
Best Answer
  • Name: Vanessa
  • Country you live in: USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? IOS app on phone
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? walking daily
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Unique

Thank you for your post.

Best Answer

Sonali Wagle

India

Versa 3.68

Pilates, run, push-ups, squats, weight training

balanced

Best Answer

Hello my name is aaronsdad52 I live in the United States I currently am wearing the Alta HR and I walk at least 10,000 steps a day, Inspiring

Best Answer

Hello! My name is Stephanie and I live in London, UK. In my free time I love walking - minimum 10 thousand steps and writing articles.

Best Answer

Dear Stephanie, sounds great. Keep on it. KR Dirk 

Best Answer

Name:YuhGurlThere123

What country you live in: US

What Fitbit your using right now:Versa 2

What Fitbit your using right now? IOS Apple iPhone, website (and or) mobile app.

What are your goals:Try to do all my hourly steps!

Define yourself using one (and or two) words: Beautiful & Blessed

!Thank For Sharing God Bless! :latin_cross:🙏🏽😇😊🩸🤲🤗😊☺️😊🙂

Shanya Dennard Lashawn
Best Answer

• Name: Mike
  • Country you live in: USA (Michigan)
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Google Pixel Watch
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? right now? not much!
  • Define yourself using 1 word: curious 

Howdy to all. I am a handicap 64 y.o. man that just bought a Google Pixel Watch. 

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer

Here goes:

I’m Levi

From Ireland but live in the UK

Using a Charge 5 from today

So far my goal is reduce calorie intake and get more exercise since I started working from home this year and used to be pretty active at my previous jobs. Looking for friends to motivate and challenge one another!
One word? Optimistic!

Best Answer
  • Name: Terrence Wong
  • Country you live in: Hong Kong
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Pixel Watch 
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? I love to walk as I keep sitting in the office all day. To try to burn some calories. 
    I also work out like 2 days per week for muscle training. 
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Optimistic - I always believe everything will be sorted out no matter what happened
  • 4881477335_6e805bc027_o.jpg
Best Answer

Hi everyone! My name is Gina and I live in the USA. I am using the Luxe Fitbit. I really need to lose weight. Every time I try, I gain it right back. I know that when I am bored, I eat.  This is my issue!  I need support and I am hoping I can get it through my Community!

Best Answer

You can call me Buddy or Ally. I’m a mom in South Florida. Menopause is just a stage of life when things change. I am not happy about those changes, but that’s where I’m at. So, I’d gained a bit of weight and my muscles disappeared and wow do I need to get in shape. I’m about 30 pounds away from my goal. I started a nutrition program to help me with the sugar cravings. I started a sleep therapy program to help me get some rest. So, breaking the big goal into smaller manageable goals, I need to get better nutrition and better sleep. Both will aid in reducing inflammation and allow me to go on longer walks with my dog. I’ve lost a pound in the last 3 weeks. 

I wouldn’t mind a few friends in here. But I’m not interested in swapping photos and email or hooking up. I’m working on me right now. There are way too many guys in here with over 100 females to chat with. I only want encouragement to get healthy. 

• Name: Buddy or Ally
  • Country you live in:  USA, South Florida. 
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Fit bit Versa lite.
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Trying to eat healthier foods and walking my dog. 
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Menopause
Best Answer

Hi!

• Name: Jo
  • The country you live in India
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Sense 
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Running
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Happy
Best Answer

Hi Everyone!

Feel free to call me Panda (My Nickname.) Im from the United States and owned a Charge HR and now a Inspire 2. I do cardio for my weight loss goal, and if I were to describe myself, I would say im the IT guy who's in everyone's speed dial. I can fix almost everything like Laptops, Computers, cellphones, and Fitbits! I also 3D print and make projects

This one I call "PandaGotchi" after the famous toy from the 90's. The catch is this one has a built in AI that learns and gets smarter (It has a built in Email Server to communicate with others like it!)

IUYgEeDwM5sf26Qw.jpg6b6ff29a-d5ec-437e-b6f9-52e5d0d28743 (1).png

My main goal is to hopefully work for the big companies (maybe Fitbit?)

Best Answer
  • Name: Kory
  • Country you live in: USA Cincinnati, Ohio
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Charge 5
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Push ups , jogging , weights
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Eager
  •  
Best Answer
  • Name: Leslie 
  • Country you live in: USA Florida 
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Inspire 2
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Walk but just looking to track my physical activity to get into shape and stay motivated with goals
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Blessed
Best Answer

Feel free to share a little bit about yourself. You can add any other important thing or goal in your life!

• Name: Bob
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...) I don't know it was given to me with no charger and is dead right now.
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...) Just started working out at my gym
  • Define yourself using 1 word: determined
Best Answer
  • Name: Daryna
  • Country you live in: Chicago
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Inspire 3
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Morning walks and jogging
  • Define yourself using 1 word: weirdo
Best Answer

• Name: David
  • Country you live in: United States
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...) Google Pixel Watch
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...) Spinning, Elliptical, Ice Hockey. 
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Passionate 
Best Answer
  • Name: Gina
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...) i had been using a samsung, but i really missed having a fitbit. I just purchased a Versa 4.
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...) walking, peloton and my mirror gym. 
  • Define yourself using 1 word: motivated 
Best Answer