Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come say hello & introduce yourself!

Hi, Fitbit friends! 

What a great day to step into the community! Welcome to all new members and if you were gone for a while, we're also glad to have you back. 

I know you're supper busy with your healthy activities, so thanks for taking a break from stepping to say hi and introduce yourself. 😎

Feel free to share a little bit about yourself. You can add any other important thing or goal in your life!

• Name:
  • Country you live in:
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...)
  • Define yourself using 1 word: 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
318 REPLIES 318

Name: Taylor Tomaszewski

Fitbit: Charge 4

Fitness Goals: I would like to maintain a healthy diet but also work out to build up muscle mass. I would also like to start training for my running season.

Define Yourself In One Word: Optimisitc

Best Answer

This is Micah speaking 

Best Answer

Hello everyone! 

~Used FitBit for years; new to community part. Putting more effort on being more active. Looking forward to seeing how I will evolve!

• Name: Delilah
  • Country you live in: US
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Charge 5
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Treadmill, Yoga, Walking
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Unique
Best Answer

Hello Everybody,

If anyone is looking for a friend to add, feel free to give me a shout.

• Name: Jeff Burns
  • Country you live in: US (NYC)
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...) Inspire 3
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...) A lot of walking, steps, and stairs. Looking to expand 🙂
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Copacetic
Best Answer

Name: Danny/Angel

What I do: Lots of working out at the gym, mostly walking on the treadmill. 

1 word: Dedicated

Best Answer

Name: Douglas White III
Country you live in: United States
What Fitbit you're using right now? Charge 5
What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Trying to keep moving and healthy. I am Disabled due to a being injured as a Firefighter. broke my back on a call trying to rescue a family.
Define yourself using 1 word: Motivated

Shield.jpg

Best Answer
Oh hello
Best Answer

Name~ Julez

Country~Canada

Province~Alberta

Device~Inspire 2

Goals~2 b better than my partner... lol

1 word~ Perseverance!! 

2nd word~Unconventional 

Blessed Be My New FitBit                     Friends/FitFam 🙂

20221112_173744.jpg

Best Answer
  • Name: Shelly
  • Country you live in: USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Versa 4
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Walk, (eventually) stationery bike
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Hopeful

Hello there! I've had a Fitbit watch for a few years now. From an Inspire to a Versa 2 and now got a Versa 4 for Xmas. I'm tracking calories, steps, water and more. I'm really interested in meeting new people. I would like to have a "Diet Buddy". Someone I can talk to on a regular basis to share our dieting adventure. 

To help get the ball rolling, I'm a gamer, crafter, Crazy Cat Lady and am currently going through menopause. Man or woman, if you think you might be interested in being buddies, let me know!

Best Answer
Shelly feel free to add me.

Sent from my Metro by T-Mobile 5G Device
Get Outlook for Android<>
Best Answer

Hello to everyone,

• Name:  Melinda
  • Country you live in:  United States of America (USA)
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Sense
    • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? I just started walking again due to a foot problem. Finished therapy. Also, stretching, using shoe inserts and a medical device on the foot. I am setting goals so I don't injure myself pushing to do too much too soon.
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Motivated
Best Answer
  • Name: Gen
  • Country you live in: US (Texas)
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Sense - supposed to arrive on the 9th!!
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Cycling and walking. Currently 3rd trimester with 4th child. About to get to start working off this weight and the other decades of extra weight.
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Friendly

Please friend me if you want to do weekly competitions or encourage or do accountability --- I'm here for the journey and have lots to lose.

Best Answer

Hi! How's your fitbitting going?

Best Answer

Hi, 

I just purchased a Luxe because my original Alta quit working.  The aftermarket bands I purchased DO NOT fit the LUXE.  They do not click in properly.  Please let the community know not to purchase aftermarket bands for this model.  I am so disappointed.  Thanks.

Best Answer

Hmmmm, I thought I did this, but I keep getting notices to say hello. So, hello.

• Name: Gary Bernier
  • Country you live in: Holiday, FL USA 
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...) Sense 2
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...😞 Planet Fitness weights, walking, kayaking, cycling, general body-weight stuff like push-ups, swimming when the water warms up 
  • Define yourself using 1 word: evolving 
Best Answer

Hi I'm  a 53 year old happily married woman with 3 adult children.  

I've only had my Fitbit a little over a month. My aim is to be more active. 

• Name: Tracy
  • Country you live in: Canada
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Charge 5
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Walking and indoor bike
  • Define yourself using 1 word: hopeful

Best Answer

Hi

This is Marjan Ferdous. I am new on this forum. Nice to meet you all.

Thank you

Best Answer

hello

Best Answer
  • Name: Nancy S.
  • Country you live in: Canada
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Inspire 3
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Walking
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Adaptive
Best Answer
  • Name:
  • Country you live in:
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...)
  • Define yourself using 1 word: 

I'm called Zack from the get-go and have a few aliases that are rarely used.  The United States for all it’s grandeur is my current whereabouts, however this doesn’t or hasn’t changed in a really long time. Inspire HR has been fairly reliable for the past couple weeks and this matches with actual usage.

To achieve fitness goals I normally spend little money and a lot of effort on cardio while maintaining a steady breathing routine.  There is nothing worse than accidentally regurgitating the previous meal while stressed about life.

One word that describes me is: I’m probably going to go get what I added to my Fitbit profile but most things simply sound familiar.  Haha

Best Answer