Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come say hello & introduce yourself!

Hi, Fitbit friends! 

What a great day to step into the community! Welcome to all new members and if you were gone for a while, we're also glad to have you back. 

I know you're supper busy with your healthy activities, so thanks for taking a break from stepping to say hi and introduce yourself. 😎

Feel free to share a little bit about yourself. You can add any other important thing or goal in your life!

• Name:
  • Country you live in:
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...)
  • Define yourself using 1 word: 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
318 REPLIES 318

I would like to add friends on Fitbit app and this online participation is still new and very virtual.

Best Answer

Hello!

• Name: Viktoria
  • Country you live in: US (Arkansas)
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Charge 5
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Intermittent fasting, low carb, weightlifting, walking
  • Define yourself using 1 word: spunkyExcited to reach my goal and learn to maintain! 
Best Answer

Super cool 

Best Answer

Hello Viktoria

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name:Dee
  • Country you live in: USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Sense 2
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? I'm trying to learn what I can do without having a lot of pain.
  • Define yourself using 1 word: caring

Best Answer

My name is Norm and I've been a fitbit user for over 10 yrs.  My current one is Charge 4 and suddenly it's stopped working and won't even take a charge.  I thought about getting a Charge 5 but the bands aren't interchangeable and the original ones don't last long so I had extras just in case.  This caused me to lose money on the bands.  However, I also just found out that Google now owns Fitbit and now what I used to get for free is considered 'premium'.  Have decided to check around and see what other options are out there and perhaps buy a competitors tracker.  Fitbit's mismanagement has lost a customer in this guy.

Best Answer

Greetings and Salutations everyone!

• Name: Neil Haley
  • Country you live in: Canada
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Inspire 3
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Lots of walking
Best Answer

Nice one buddy!!

Best Answer

Hi.  I seem to have NO luck with Fit Bit devices-Inspire HR and now new Versa4.  I thought i was getting an upgrade watch, but I find the versa ever worse than the Inspire.

Neither track sleep-Versa even worse-almost no tracking and some of what tracks is just wrong.

And every day it drops my exercise-just stops randomly-EVERY DAY.

Ready to give up on Fit Bit and go Apple or anything else.

Anyone have a Versa 4 they are having issues with ?

Can anyone one help?

Kind regards

Peggy

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name: FootballGA
  • Country you live in: USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...) HR Charge 3
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...) Play tennis, run, walk
  • Define yourself using 1 word:  Persistant
Best Answer

Hi All,

I'm Barry with an Inspire I have had for about 3 years. I still love it and just discovered this community. I live in Maryland and love biking and tennis and generally enjoy the company of people trying to maintain their physical fitness. 

Best Answer
  • Name: Luis (Stridekick name _Luis)
  • Country you live in: USA, New York
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa3)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Walk, Jog, Run, Walk Trail) 
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Driven
https://link.stridekick.com/join?groupCode=5R4GNQ - Copy & Paste Link to join The Challenge, check previous Stridekick Group chat for future posts. Posted Aug 10, 2023 - (8K a Day, 31 Days, Target Goals is 250K). (❁´◡`❁)
Best Answer

Hi my name is Kristen 

I live in Wisconsin, US

I am using the Luxe

I try to play at least 1 hour and 30 minutes of basketball per day

1 word: Sporty 😁

Best Answer

Yo, I'm Kristen too! I love musicals 🤗

Best Answer

Name: Miles

Country you live in: USA

What Fitbit you're using right now?

What do you do to achieve your fitness goal? Work Out With a Purpose: plank, run, push-ups, squats. Stretch for 15 minutes 

Define yourself using 1 word: Free

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name: Hi, my name is Claira! 🙂
  • Country you live in: The United States 
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Inspire 3
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Im currently doing orange theory 3-5 days a week 🙂
  • Define yourself using 1 word: courageous 
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, @YojanaFitbit Here we go!

Name: Kirk

Country you live in: USA

What Fitbit you're using right now: Charge 5

What do you do to achieve your fitness goals: Continue to make my daily workouts a priority.  My lunch "hour" consists of quickly eating lunch and proceeding with a ~45 minute workout.

Define yourself in one word: Focused

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I'm Matt and I'm based in the UK, in West Somerset (really close to Exmoor and the Quantock Hills).
Ive got a versa 2 which i'm really happy with and I try to run, walk with the dogs, do yoga, play basketball and then spoil it all with a few pints of Guiness! 😉
My one word would be Fun-citement!  
Best Answer

• Steve Dube
  • USA
  • Versa 2
  • Run with my wife and bike when time allows
  • Really?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,
I love to hike and ride bikes. I live in beautiful Boise and am on a
mission to hike the Camino.