Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come say hello & introduce yourself!

Hi, Fitbit friends! 

What a great day to step into the community! Welcome to all new members and if you were gone for a while, we're also glad to have you back. 

I know you're supper busy with your healthy activities, so thanks for taking a break from stepping to say hi and introduce yourself. 😎

Feel free to share a little bit about yourself. You can add any other important thing or goal in your life!

• Name:
  • Country you live in:
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...)
  • Define yourself using 1 word: 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
318 REPLIES 318

Great Lori, Boise seems to be a nice place, I am trying to find help on my Verrsa 2 that I can't reset. Steve

Best Answer
0 Votes

Name: Gregory Seiders

Country- USA

What Fitbit - Charge 4

What do u do to achieve your fitness goals - morning run outside, followed up with weight training 💪💪

Define yourself in one word- tough 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My name is Michelle, my friends and family call me Shelly. I'm 55 years old and I live in THE USA. I currently have the fitbit inspire 2. My main goal is to get in better shape and get healthy. The fist word that comes to mind that describes myself is crazy.  I have 2 chihuahuas a male that 5years old(Chico) and I just got the female (Luna)she's 7 months old.

Peace and ❤️
Best Answer
  • Jonas
  • United States
  • Inspire 2
  • Running (track team + individual), bike rides, weight lifting, frequent breathing exercises, dieting 
  • Antisocial

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello 🤗🤗
Best Answer
0 Votes

Name: Ingrid Heerkens

Fitbit:  Luxe

Goals: (Yin) yoga, Gym, Cycling, Cardio work out, Swimming

Ultimate goal: Healthy weight, healthy BMI, Happy in my skin

One word is not enough…..😂

Best Answer
0 Votes

good morning to my friend who said she 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, Fitbit friends! 

I am loving living in the Central Coast of California and looking at improving my health, seeking fitbit supportive friends, and while working through some medical disabilities and challenges, am hoping to move forward in health and progress. What better place than throughout the beautiful central coast and online! <cheesy grins>

• Name: Ramona Ambriz Fetterer
  • Country you live in:  USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Versa 4
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Temporary Limited mobility; am beginning with short walks, stretches, occupational and physical therapy activities.
  • Define yourself using 1 word:  Spunky 😄A sunset at Spyglass Park.jpg
Best Answer

Hello 

•Alea

•United States(Maryland)

•Versa

•I hope to achieve my new self. I’m starting a new chapter in my life, and living me is first. 
•boundless!

Best Answer
Hi,Thanks for writing. I think this is a nice way to meet persons with similar goals to stay healthy. What do you love to do to stay healthy? I like the gym(Planet Fitness) but I LOVE tennis and taking long walks. Hope tpo hear from you soon....Barry
Best Answer
0 Votes

I need to make a complaint against a supervisor, my watch hasn't been working I have tried for them to send a replacement being that I purchased 5 in the past so far for my entire family. They are only offering 35% wheen I've spent in excess of $1000. Now I am emailing support and no response. Please reach out to me

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can totally relate to antisocial, I'm completely awkward and Always say the wrong words, which makes me nervous,  and laugh inappropriately.  But I'm working on overcoming it all, but not really.  Lol

Peace and ❤️
Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name: jacquelynn
  • Country you live in: USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now?  CHARGE 5
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals?  Walks with my dogs and holes on weekends when weather plays nice
  • Define yourself using 1 word:  strong 

I am looking forward to managing my weight and creating a better healthy me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!  I’m a lifelong fitness fan who doesn’t need motivation from others to live the lifestyle. I’ve lived a lot of life and I feel right now is the most difficult time to be healthy. I can say that I experience hate at the gym in the community from people I don’t even know, I have zero friends in the healthy lifestyle and actually have people say whatever they can to discredit health.I believe in health and that’s fine with me maybe someday a real friendship in health.It really has made me question these forums, media, life in general. Anyways I continue to lift weights and run and believe in listening to the seasons for food and intensity in exercise, I believe in accessing the inner dr,I believe in everyone is different and their is no one thing works for all.Anyways I wanted to say Hi wish everyone luck and kindness on your journey. Right now I quit looking for friends and believe every voice matters as you never know when someone else needs to hear you go thru the same. Much luck to all and my goal is to follow my plan till the end.

Best Answer

D. J.

Device: Inspire 2

Achieve fitness: run, CrossFit, yoga, weights, +

One word: unusual 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello!

Name: Boldur

Fitbit: Charge 5

Activities include: bike, walk

Defining myself in one word (for right now): Optimist

Best Answer
0 Votes

Folks Hey!

• Name: JOJO
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? |INSPIRE 3
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? 4 min mile (at 10 min at the moment from 22) and 150 pounds lean
  • Define yourself using 1 word: VERBOSE
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey JoJo, 4 minute mile huh? Love your ambition! You can do it, just keep
going until you get there!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

• Name: Charcharodon (keeping private)
  • Country you live in: UK
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Inspire
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Pilates, kitchen push-ups, gardening, walking
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Forward
Best Answer

Folks Hey!

• Name: JOJO
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? |INSPIRE 3
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? 4 min mile (at 10 min at the moment from 22) and 150 pounds lean
  • Define yourself using 1 word: VERBOSE
Best Answer