Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come say hello & introduce yourself!

Hi, Fitbit friends! 

What a great day to step into the community! Welcome to all new members and if you were gone for a while, we're also glad to have you back. 

I know you're supper busy with your healthy activities, so thanks for taking a break from stepping to say hi and introduce yourself. 😎

Feel free to share a little bit about yourself. You can add any other important thing or goal in your life!

• Name:
  • Country you live in:
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...)
  • Define yourself using 1 word: 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
318 REPLIES 318

It will be great to learn more about you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would like to believe you are who you say you are since I am inspired by Elon Musk. 

I am a moderately intelligent individual who has finally learned to follow his dreams. While I might never achieve my childhood dream of becoming an astronaut, I still am passionate about all things space, science, and technology.

I am also very into fitness. Ran my first full marathon at the age of 50, and I am currently training to become an endurance athlete to inspire other mature people to stay fit.

This is me in a nutshell.

Best Answer

Hey JoJo,

Shooting for a 4 min mile is impressive, but I believe you can do it. I'm striving to become a recognized 50+ endurance athlete. What is it they say? Shoot for moon, if you miss at least you'll land among the stars.

Best Answer

If you're in the area and dedicated to fitness then we can learn more.

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name:Melissa 
  • Country you live in: USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...) Luxe
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...) Walking
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Hopeful
  • Looking for friends to be motivated by/
Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name: Zachary
  • Fitbit: Charge 5
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Quite obese so im starting off by making healthier eating choices and doing some lite cardio.
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Blob
Best Answer

I'm back to Fitbit after losing my other one. I missed it.

• Name: Ildiko
  • Country you live in: United States
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Inspire 3
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Walk, body weight workout, yoga
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Inspired
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone! I've been a fitbit owner for a long time, but haven't really used the community features. 

Name: Li 
Country you live in: Australia
What Fitbit you're using right now? Inspire
What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Walk, elliptical
Define yourself using 1 word: Cheerful

Best Answer

Hi Yojana,

Name: Mollie

Country you live in: Poole,England

What Fitbit you're using right now? Charge 5

What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Diet - reduced carbs and starchy foods, these also give me migraines 

Define yourself using 1 word: hungry 

Best Answer
Hello, welcome. I just returned too.
Best Answer
  • Name: Jody
  • Country you live in:  USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Sense
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Walk, Pickleball, Water Exercise)
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Determined
Best Answer
  • Name: Militant Miles
  • Country you live in: USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Sense
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Low-Intensity Steady State Cardio, Hypertrophy, Mixed Martial Arts, Surfing
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Militant
Best Answer
  • Name: Alex
  • Country you live in: Germany 
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Charge 5
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Being able to do a single pull up
  • Define yourself using 1 word: weird
Best Answer

Welcome, I recently returned after losing my fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an Inspire 3 also. I love keeping track of my steps and sleep. Have you been keeping track of your sleep?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have an Inspire 3 too. I try to put in a lot of steps taking my hyer puppy walking.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

my name is Nadia. I live in USA. And I haven’t used my Fitbit in years, but now I’m going to try again. One word that defines me is hope. 

Best Answer

Same here, I lost my Fitbit and didn't buy another one for years. Now I have an Inspire 3.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello to you also. Steve

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

My name's Cat. I live in the USA. Charge 5.  

I walk.  I didn't (and still don't) do anything for fitness. I do it to survive.  All the time, sometimes up to 4 times a day,  and in the process I have discovered all kinds of things about me!

Survivor!

Best Answer
0 Votes