Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come say hi & introduce yourself (2019)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Welcome to the Fitbit family!

Whether you've just got your Fitbit or have been with us for years, share a little about yourself with the wider Fitbit fam. You might find someone with the same interests or even the same health goals as you. You can say hi any way you like but if you're stuck, kick it off with: 

1. Where in the world are you?
  2. What is your current health/fitness goal?
  3. How do you like to stay fit?
  4. What motivates you?
  5. Favorite guilty pleasure

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Best Answer
1,908 REPLIES 1,908

Uh thanks 

Best Answer

1 I live in Holland 

2 Stay okay during my stay 

3 Work out with  Swim and Skeeler (skate)(why not in the menu ) and Walking.

4 Only 1 given body to use so try to keep it in shape  H 191  W 93 kg  F24 % biside the H al needs to go down 4vpoints as a goal.

5 Watching Series and drinking a dieet coke with rum in the meantime

Best Answer

Hello everyone!

1. Where in the world are you? Baltimore, Maryland, USA
  2. What is your current health/fitness goal? Lose at least 70 pounds and keep the weight off!
  3. How do you like to stay fit? Walking is my favorite, but I am looking into more cardio workouts 
  4. What motivates you? Reading success stories of weight loss. I am hoping to be one of those success stories
  5. Favorite guilty pleasure: Not going to lie, food is always a guilty pleasure for me. So I am looking into breaking that. 
Best Answer

Hi Everyone!

1. Where in the world are you? I'm in Pennsylvania
  2. What is your current health/fitness goal? My fitness goal is to maintain and tone.
  3. How do you like to stay fit? I do cardio, some weights, I like to take walks when it's nice out 🙂  I watch what I eat and try to drink as much water as possible.
  4. What motivates you? I don't want age to change me, I want to change the way I age 🙂
  5. Favorite guilty pleasure!? I love going out to eat and this is not always the best thing to do to stay fit.
Best Answer

My name is Dustin, i have an important thing i will like to discuss with you, please send me an email with my email address

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
Hi Dustin, I received you message and I would discuss any questions within message. I would be grateful if I can give you any advice at all. Please send me a note and I will get back to you ASAP.
Best Answer

@DustinLeivan  this is a forum for users of Fitbit. Which one do you have? Since it's a public forum, it's generally not a good idea to share your email address because everyone can see it. 

@Neurofan  please be careful. You never know who you are emailing and what agenda they may have. Be safe.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
Hi, thanks for the warning,but I always go through the "post through this box". I have never sent my email to anyone but I do respect your advice. Once again thanks.
Best Answer
Hi my name is Millie I love tobymac music and love to make healthy muffins
I love maroon 5 and nf
Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner  glad you're with us. Lots of good people here and most seem to enjoy good music. Tobymac is good. Sad about his son, though.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@BrodesterIf you need help with the app start a new post and I'm sure you will get some help

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@Sarahv29, @SunsetRunner, @SunsetRunner Welcome to all of you! Great to have you here!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi Wendy umm yeah I need help with the app can you help me 

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner . Did someone say healthy muffins??  Which of your recipes is everyone’s favorite?  You may want to share it in the Healthy Eating forum

Best Answer

1. Where in the world are you? Philadelphia,Pa
  2. What is your current health/fitness goal? Lose weight and get more active
  3. How do you like to stay fit? Playing with my son
  4. What motivates you? Getting fit and staying fit to be able to play with my son the way i want too.
  5. Favorite guilty pleasure. Donuts
Best Answer

Welcome to the club Dan. Great goals and awesome motivation! Feel free to add me to your list of friends and challenges. The family and I always have one of two or three or ........(you get the idea) challenges going at a time. We even bribe the littler kids to maintain a step goal throughout the month.

Best Answer

Hi I am Nina and I am new to Fitbit will love to add new friends.

1. Where in the world are you? I am New York, US
  2. What is your current health/fitness goal? I work in an office so not much activity during working hours but I go to the gym after work, do some cardio (usually running and walking on the treadmill) and weight training.
  3. How do you like to stay fit? Watching what I eat and working out 
  4. What motivates you? My health and been able to fit in my favorite jeans 
  5. Favorite guilty pleasure.. Sweets 
Best Answer

Welcome! Fitbit has been majorly motivational to my health maintenance. We (the family) love the challenges and usually have a couple running at all times. Feel free to join in. We love the head to head competition it drives us. The main thing is to try it all and choose what you enjoy. 🙂

Best Answer

Hey @Ninarose maybe you can institute walking meetings... that's what we do at Fitbit to try and get in some more exercise whilst in the office!

@FatherOfTen ... are you actually a father of 10?!

Best Answer

Yes. We have 8 boys and 2 girls. Oldest is 27 and the youngest are the 8 year old twins.

Daylan

Trevor

Weston

Tylin

Merrilee

Jaren

Elizabeth

Titus

Isaac

Isaiah  

Best Answer