Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come say hi & introduce yourself (2019)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Welcome to the Fitbit family!

Whether you've just got your Fitbit or have been with us for years, share a little about yourself with the wider Fitbit fam. You might find someone with the same interests or even the same health goals as you. You can say hi any way you like but if you're stuck, kick it off with: 

1. Where in the world are you?
  2. What is your current health/fitness goal?
  3. How do you like to stay fit?
  4. What motivates you?
  5. Favorite guilty pleasure

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Best Answer
1,908 REPLIES 1,908

Thank you 

Best Answer

Thank you Liz 

Best Answer

@BrodesterIf you need help with the app please start a new post and also let them know what trouble you are having with it. Cant help if we dont know whats wrong

Welcome @Ninarose  Good to see you here!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I want a male health on the app and my post got deleted 

Best Answer
  1. I'm in the CBD, Brisbane, Australia. Hi!
  2. My current (short term) gym goal is to stay solid in the gym until Christmas. 
  3. I prefer a mix of pump and flexibility classes, plus time on my roadbike.
  4. As a recently reformed smoker, I'm really enjoy using my lungs for good instead of evil.
  5. My favourite guilty pleasure? I'm not big on guilt ... but a cooking is a genuine pleasure.
Best Answer

@Brodester  your post was not deleted. It is here - click to see both your posts.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi @ianisalifestyle Cooking can be a pleasure. What's your specialty? It's starting to get cold here in Virginia (south part of the United States) and I'm into soup mode. Homemade vegetable beef soup!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Oh then they didn’t delete it I guess 

Best Answer

Hi from Caldwell, Idaho ! Brand new to Fitbit. Trying to figure out how to change the clock face. Cannot figure it out by myself. 

Best Answer

@Brodester  There is not male health app. I would watch the thread you added to the features Suggestion board. It needs a lot of votes to get added

Community Council Member

Best Answer

Welcome @Cyber_Canary  Glad you have joined us!

Community Council Member

Best Answer

@Brodester  You really need to put your post about the Male Health away from this post

I would out it in the dashboard forum if it needs to be moved they will.

Also add a Link to the request in the features forums so people can go right to it and vote for it.

Buried it this thread it will not be seen and will not get votes

Community Council Member

Best Answer
The male thing is not from me. I am a woman & did not make this input about is there a male division of Fitbit.
Cyber Canary

Sent from Outlook
Best Answer

Where in the world are you? Auckland, New Zealand.
What is your current health/fitness goal? After a long break from the gym my goal is 3 classes a week and 3 times in the gym.  
How do you like to stay fit?  I like body combat and body balance.
What motivates you?  Seeing the change in my shape and the weight coming off.
Favourite guilty pleasure? Peanut M&M's.

Best Answer

I'm getting back into the salads at the moment and really enjoying the freshness of this coleslaw: raw beetroot, carrots, granny smith apple and green pawpaw (all done on the mandolin), plus finely chopped red cabbage and kale - and then dressed with a home-made tarragon vinaigrette and a japanese mayonnaise. Scrummy!

Home-made beef and veggie soup sounds awesome too!

Best Answer

Yeah you could do that no one is voting for it anyway but whatever I guess I won’t be getting a male health on the app 

Best Answer

I live in Conn. I am currently being treated with Chemo/Radiation therapy., and am now in my four week recovery time awaiting a further Pet scan. My Family is my greatest motivation and am lucky to have numerous nursing professionals among them. I recently put the following post on facebook and was told I should make the suggestion on here about my Fitbit use and how I would like to see a Blood Pressure Section added to the Phone App. See the following, Thank You.

"I love my Fitbit Iconic, It has been an invaluable tool in the process of my ongoing treatment for Cancer. When my wife went to the Wal-Mart annual meeting this last June they gave every attendee a Fitbit. I was so impressed I bought my Fitbit and a Fitbit scale. Little did We know what unknown medical event would fall upon me. As it is working out it has turned into a valuable asset in keeping track of a number of things critical for the Chemo, Radiation process and the Radiation recovery time that I am presently in week two of four. Calorie and water intake are critical to monitor and this has been a blessing for me. I also like the Sleep portion to check for length and quality of Sleep. I normally wear my Fitbit 24/7 between charges. (I am also impressed with how long it lasts between charges. Since the article of the wrist burning incident I now take it off before I go to bed. More information on that would be helpful to get back on track and hope you can get the unit involved and have it independently inspected. As in every thing, there is always one pet peeve someone has about the Fitbit itself. Although mine is small it concerns the band. I work outside a lot on my small farm and find it catches occasionally and the closure tab can be a hassle to pop back in, also can be difficult to take off. So the band to me could use some work. Another feature I would like to see added down the road would be a section where you could enter and keep track of your daily blood pressure on the I-phone app. also a critical factor in progress of Chemo/Radiation patients. Hope to hear from you soon."

Best Answer

Would like to make introductory statement, where should I make the post and how do I open the input field?

Best Answer

Hi and thanks!  I can't figure out how to post directly to the forum--like answering the suggested questions. I'm usually online not on my phone.

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem🤪

Best Answer