Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come say hi & introduce yourself (2019)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Welcome to the Fitbit family!

Whether you've just got your Fitbit or have been with us for years, share a little about yourself with the wider Fitbit fam. You might find someone with the same interests or even the same health goals as you. You can say hi any way you like but if you're stuck, kick it off with: 

1. Where in the world are you?
  2. What is your current health/fitness goal?
  3. How do you like to stay fit?
  4. What motivates you?
  5. Favorite guilty pleasure

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Best Answer
1,908 REPLIES 1,908

Nice to see that you're digging into the Fitbit Forums @abluepelican, let me give you a warm welcome to our community.

I loved your introduction, so open in regards how is your life right now. Sorry to hear about your health issues! Hopefully you can find the right workouts, how about walking. You can keep walking, find a place where you can do so or you can try a gym it's not the same but it might work. It's just a suggestion. Since you find motivation in your mind, set your goals first and then try to maintain a good rhythm in order to achieve them. All of us are doing the same here 😉. If you like Fitbit Challenges you will find a lot of friends in this thread, they have shared publicly their User IDs so you can  find them to send an invitation. 

I'll be around in case you have questions. Have fun and keep active.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes
You need to try swimming. That would be really helpful with skeletal issues.
Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Vijay345 from India. I am a Senior Citizen and Love walking, Yoga Pranayamas and Light workout. Just started using Inspire2 to track my routine. It is Amazing to get the buss of 10000 steps daily and 150 zone minutes. Help & Motivate you to achieve your goal wilt zeal. Loving it so far.

Best Answer

It’s a pleasure to meet you, @vijay345 ! Keep on stepping! I agree - the buzz you hear when reaching a goal is motivating. 

Best Answer

Hi, My Eddie

50+ in age, active, in working out and height and weight proportion. I try to keep myself in shape . FITBIT helps a lot. I have 3- FITBIT all in working conditions. I just upgraded to Charger 5. What do people do with their old FITBIT that still work ? 

Best Answer

Good question, @Rockofcentre - when I upgrade my devices, I normally pass the old one on to family members.  My grandson loves the Charge series. I just got the 5. He wants to know when I’ll “get tired of it” and upgrade again. 

Best Answer

Hello all,

I am in Baltimore, Maryland   USA

I am working to a Goal of 185 lbs and 12% Body Fat

I am currently doing HIIT in the am for 30 minutes and a 3 day spilt of Chest/Tri's, Back/Bi's, and Legs/Shoulders.

My motivation is to be a Ripped and in Shape 53-year-old man to do what others won't so tomorrow I do what others can't.

Guilty pleasure is Pizza and Ice Cream.

Best Answer

Wow! Thanks to all of you for participating in this thread by taking a moment to introduce yourself!

What a great turnout for this thread. It's always nice to see new members of our community share a little bit about themselves & their health goals. We are going to continue the fun in a new thread so keep a lookout for it in our Mind & Body forum🙂

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer