Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Gratitude: Thank a fitbit friend

We get by with a little help from our friends. Tag someone you want to say thank you to for motivating you on your fitness journey...

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Thank you for sharing your coffee with me @LizzyFitbit and @JuanFitbitRobot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you to my everyday friends. We do challenges every week. Chat a lot and have good times.

These are all friends in my area 😁

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@SilviaFitbit Thank you for letting me borrow your umbrella. 😁 Even though it was raining! 💦

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hello liz, how are you doing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Amidst the chaos that has plagued our world, my mind often gets distracted by the privileges that I enjoy while many aren't blessed with the same, or in the current dispensation restricts their privileges. I am in a foreign country where all my needs are addressed, and I have been productively engaged even when institutions aren't functioning as usual. I am blessed to be in a society that cares so much, and my heart goes out to everyone who is risking lives for privileged people like myself. I am indebted to England, and it's people for the rest of my life!

What is your gratitude story?

Best Answer

Hey guys, I'd love to thank everyone here for their support especially @WendyB  for having a positive attitude towards newcomers, @Baltoscott for posting things to keep me motivated and healthy, @KingImpossible for being a good friend and for his great ideas! Thank you @LizFitbit for posting this!

*Loser Girl
Best Answer

@Loser-GirlThank you so much! That was very nice 😍

Community Council Member

Best Answer

@musingsMoving your thread to here where everyone else is talking about this

Gratitude

Community Council Member