Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit help in controling my diabetes

male age 70 Type 2 diabetic for the past 9 years just purchased the Versa 2 and should be arriving on the 6 of January. My next doctor visit is scheduled the next day she also has me on a insulin pump would love to hear from other member who use there Versa about their experience good and bad

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi @johnlamotte a warm welcome to the Community!  I apologize for the delayed response. Thank you for the information provided.

It's nice that you decided to acquire the Versa 2.  I think it will help you achieve your goals and keeping track of your activities.  Regarding the diabetes, there are a lot of different apps available for the Versa 2 that you might find useful, depending of what you want to keep track of. 

You can have a look of them here: gallery.fitbit.com 

As you already might know Fitbit devices are not medical devices, and are thought as a guide tool for  you throughout your fitness trip, but they are not recommended to diagnose. 

As you already did, we always recommend to consult your doctor, so that he can keep track of your status.  Maybe other users can provide more information or experiences. 

Please let me know if you have further questions. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

we have a neighbor who reversed a Type 2 Diabetes. SO now I believe in everythig. Wish you all the best

Best Answer

Hi @LeachCuck , thank you for sharing the good news.  I'm glad to hear that your neighbor could overcome and reverse the Diabetes.  Please let him know that we are glad for him.

A lot of medical issues can be helped with a bit of sport and the advises of a medical expert. 

Please keep sharing such positive stories. 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

@LeachCuck wrote:

we have a neighbor who reversed a Type 2 Diabetes. SO now I believe in everythig. Wish you all the best

Indeed, nowadays 425 million people are suffering from diabetes around the world.

Best Answer

Indeed, nowadays 425 million people are suffering from diabetes around the world. It is an unpredictable disease that can happen to anyone at any age. Really, it is not at all necessary to eat a lot of sweets to get such a diagnosis, as many think. The most common problem is metabolic disorders or regular stress. But not everything is as bad as it seems at first glance. You can read more diabetes freedom reviews to learn more about its causes and methods of its treatment. For example, my sister also reversed a Type 2 Diabetes. So now I believe in everything. Good luck!!!

Best Answer

That's true, sports and a good medical expert can make everything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KimberlyShark wrote:

Indeed, nowadays 425 million people are suffering from diabetes around the world. It is an unpredictable disease that can happen to anyone at any age. Really, it is not at all necessary to eat a lot of sweets to get such a diagnosis, as many think. The most common problem is metabolic disorders or regular stress. But not everything is as bad as it seems at first glance. You can read more diabetes freedom reviews to learn more about its causes and methods of its treatment. For example, my sister also reversed a Type 2 Diabetes. So now I believe in everything. Good luck!!!

I also know that everything is possible. Unfortunately sometimes not all stories end so wel

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LeachCuck wrote:

@KimberlyShark wrote:

I also know that everything is possible. Unfortunately sometimes not all stories end so wel

Let everyone succeed, especially young children

Best Answer

@KimberlyShark , I totally agree with your statement. " It is an unpredictable disease". Thank you for sharing your knowledge and links, so that other users can inform themselves.

@LeachCuck "I also know that everything is possible. Unfortunately sometimes not all stories end so well", you are right with this, but we have to be optimistic, as we life now in an era, where technology, knowledge are so advance that you can get help for almost anything. And researchers are always on top of everything and improving the chances for almost everyone.  

Good luck and keep save. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad to hear that some people have been able to reverse a Type 2 Diabetes. I wasn't aware this was possible.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes