Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends

ANSWERED
I want friends 😉

Need to be challenged
Best Answer
323 REPLIES 323
Add me if you want someone to do challenges with! https://www.fitbit.com/user/3CH8ZK
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi! I'm Kirsty from London, and have just turned 35, eek! Realised it's time to start really looking after myself mentally AND physically, and moving more is where it begins. I'm looking for friends to compete with... Not many of my IRL friends have a Fitbit 🙂 I want to get my daily step count average up quite a bit, and take part in challenges etc. Please feel free to add me!
Best Answer

WOOHH!! Let's all be friends 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 

I need to be challenged too! 

Best Answer

Hello! I'm not new to fitbit but would like some more fitbit buddies. I get anywhere between 5,000-10,000+ steps a day, have a desk job, and attend school too. Looking for challenges and encouraging people. I've lost 35ish pounds (up and down) with fitbit and looking to lose about 10 more. I always enjoy trying to out step others, it keeps me motivated, especially when we're neck-n-neck! 🙂

Please feel free to add me! Thank you!

I may be slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but it will not stop be from inching my way to the finish line!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Feel free to add me. I accept all challenges 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can always use more friends to keep it going!!!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Add me 🙋🏼
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm new to fitbit. Feel free to add meSmiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for friends! I'm up for challenges! //www.fitbit.com/user/2SMD7P

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for new friends to challange me and keep me motivated.
I accept all challenges, so please add me as a friend.

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi im new to fit bit 🙂 would like some friends aswell

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me!

"Why are we here? Because we're here." - Neil Peart
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm always looking for more friends and more challenges. Feel free to add me too! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im new to fitbit. I would love to get to know you more guys and hear your stories. Feel free to add me! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, im looking for friends to add or add me

Best Answer
0 Votes

This girl needs fitbit friends! Add me if you are on a get fit and healthy journey of your own!  //www.fitbit.com/user/4JT6T4

Best Answer
0 Votes

New to fitbit only had my Blaze for like 2 weeks want some friends for challenges and what not add me 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me everyone www.fitbit.com/user/3TWMSP

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm in need of friends as well. Stay at home mom of 2 in South Jersey  (by way of Philly) so I'm looking for motivation to move more. I would love friends for challenges etc. 

https://www.fitbit.com/user/3S43SC

Best Answer
0 Votes
Add me looing for new friends.
Best Answer
0 Votes