I want friends 😉

Need to be challenged
Best Answer
323 REPLIES 323

Feel free to add me too, I'm new! wanna lose around 10 pounds. 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought my fitbit yesterday.

I've been using the site for a few weeks so far and would like to make some friends for some friendly competition 🙂

I'm a little over 250lbs now. I'd like to get to a healthy weight. Send me a friend request we can discuss health and just chat in general.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Purchased a FitBit to help me maintain general workout and cardio health, don't really have a weight loss goal, but would like to add some friends to keep me motivated. No matter your reason for purchasing a FitBit, please feel free to add me. The more the merrier!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Feel free to add me! I love doing challenges and find them to be really motivating!
Best Answer

Add me if you like

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am new and also looking for friends.  I would love to do challenges with people.  I have a 10 month old and am trying to get motivated to work out again!  harder then I thought it would be!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Fitbitters!

I'm so happy to see many new people, I hope you're adding each other and making Challenge. How's everything going? Have you added many friends? I hope you're increasing the steps done each day. 

Wish you the best Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I would welcome some friends and anyone willing to pass on some advice.

Best Answer

Hello I am not new to Fitbit as I have had it for almost a year. I have not been utilizing it like I should be. So I am looking for friends to add to help motivate me. Thank you in advance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had my Fit Bit since Christmas. I started out at 255 and now am down to 219. I have always been a calorie counter. I used to count them manually in a notebook for many years. I lost 100 pounds in one year in 2004. Went from 280 to 175 in twelve months. But I gained most of it back within  10 years. The problem I had was that I never altered my eating habits. I still ate Potatoes Chips, Cookies, Desserts. I just counted them. The problem also for me was also that I started to cheat on my count. A little hear and a little there started to add up. Now this Fit Bit keeps me honest!! I am a male and I am 50. My metabolism is not as fast as it was in 2004, and so my weight is going down more slowly this time around. I have a lot of tidbits on how to shut down your food cravings. I always carry the Butterball Turkey Sticks. You can eat 3 and get only 60 calories. Or you can eat one teaspoon of peanut butter. It seems to do something to the stomach. I think it coats it. For dessert, I keep the Special K 70 calorie snacks on hand. I try to stay away from anything over 100 calories. I also like to use the Kettle Seasonings on my foods. They add tons of Flavor. Especially the Jalapeno Cheddar Flavor or the Bacon Cheddar Flavor. I keep lots of Lean Pockets, Specal K Breakfast Sandwiches, on standby. They are my go to meals in case in case I get home and about to become like those Fat Guys in the movies Fatso when they went insanse and ate everything in the house. I don't excersise much. The reason is that this old 1964 engine demands that I eat more calories after I workout. I learned that lesson the hard way last week. I had a hard time controlling my appetite. I try to stay around the 1200 mark. Everyone tells me that it is too low for a man to eat so little calories. But I am trying to get my body used to it. It seems to be working. I am getting fuller on less food now. Please feel free to forward this to other members who might need ideas on how to control the hunger pangs. I got tons of more ideas that I can share. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I just got my fitbit for Easter and I am looking for people to do the daily challenges or any challenge. I don't know anybody that has a fitbit so I am hoping to find some here.
How do I go about doing that?
Julia
Best Answer
0 Votes
if you want to you can add me, catherinegreenwood76@gmail.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am new to the fitbit community as well and I dont know anyone with a fitbit.  I would like to add new friends to do challenges with. You can add me jaydorsey86@gmail.com

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oops, posted twice! My info is on next page but feel free to add me! Man Tongue

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes please add me!!! 100+ pounds to lose!!! We all need cheerleaders!!!

melissa.g.tooley@gmail.com

Best Answer
0 Votes
You can add me too xx
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey all, looking for some healthy competition, if you're up for it add add add! 😄

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I'm David from the UK. Joined weightwatchers 30/4/14 and have lost 10 stone 5lbs to date (145lbs). Been using Fitbit Flex since October 2014. Feel free to add me.

Best Answer
Hi I messed up with my account if you could add me instead that would be great
Juliabiereth@Gmail.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

add me 2! I need extra motivation!  Thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes