Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I search the Mindfulness sessions by length of time or author?

Hello Fitbit community, 

I'm aware that under 'Calm' you can search the library via 'duration - short to long'. 

Is there any ways to do the same under 'Mindfulness'? It seems that I need to scroll through all the available sessions instead of being able to choose by length of time. 

What would be absolutely fantastic if I could search by author or if there was a word search option.... e.g. I really liked StrongWill session today and wanted to see if there are any more similar content by Will Smith... Is there any way to search this way? 

Thank you! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Dorita27 unfortunately there is not a way to do that. That's a great idea though and you may want to post a suggestion here so that it will be considered in the future.

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

I agree.  Recent (Oct update) removed my favorite 2 minute mindfulness (that I typically do twice to fully check benefits, but sometimes do once and see good results) and all I see in the app is 3 minute (very quiet, boring) and several longer sessions.  Not a good update without being able to find other sessions in some way.

Best Answer
0 Votes