Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there someone who understands how the heart rate graph works?

ANSWERED

I still do not fully understand the heart rate graph, how to determine the time when I had stress for the day using it?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Maybe I'm not understanding your question; are you asking if the heart rate graph is granular enough to see a stressful period in the graph?

If you are talking about physical stress from a workout, then those types of "stress" are rather apparent, however, if you're talking about situational stress, you probably won't see much.  I just looked back at several days this year where I had known stress and see a rise in heart rate of maybe a few beats per minute, ten at the most.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Maybe I'm not understanding your question; are you asking if the heart rate graph is granular enough to see a stressful period in the graph?

If you are talking about physical stress from a workout, then those types of "stress" are rather apparent, however, if you're talking about situational stress, you probably won't see much.  I just looked back at several days this year where I had known stress and see a rise in heart rate of maybe a few beats per minute, ten at the most.

Best Answer

Stress usually develops in 3 stages:
1) stage of anxiety
2) stage of adaptation
3) stage of exhaustion

Stress usually develops due to recurrent stress factors.
And in order to avoid stage 3, you need to deal with stress management - to find those causes of stress that can be corrected. But it is not always clear how serious these or those reasons are.

Is it possible to learn to see these changes in 1-10 beats per minute in order to determine the time when they appeared?

Best Answer
0 Votes