Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learn More: The Stress Management Score

This month, we'll be going through a Stress Management Score deep-dive in the Fitbit Community Blog, The Pulse. Through this series, you'll get insights into how the Stress Management Score can help you understand how your body is managing stress. 

Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 are up now in The Pulse. Let us know if you have any questions here! 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

My Stress Nanagement score is no longer available.

What's going on?

Thanks.

Jane

Moderator Edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

What's the sense of always asking me what I was feeling like 12 or 13 minutes ago? Maybe I could say how I feel now, but not 12 minutes ago.  And does that mean it detected stress 12 minutes ago?  If so, why not just say that?  Unless you're just trying to stress me out as a test.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

@Doodlelover, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thank you, @JohnnyRow, for sharing your feedback

As I read your post, @Doodlelover, I tried to understand why your Stress Management Score isn't being displayed. There could be a couple of reasons for this. First, please ensure that you are wearing your Fitbit device correctly, as the Stress Management feature relies on data from your heart rate, sleep, and activity levels. Additionally, remember to take at least 500 steps during the day.

To learn more about the Stress Management, you can click here.

@JohnnyRow, the purpose of this feature is to provide users with a comprehensive overview of their well-being throughout the day, including moments that may have influenced their current emotional state. By asking about feelings from a specific timeframe, Fitbit aims to help users identify patterns and triggers that might impact their overall well-being.

Best Answer

Screenshot_20230610-141303.png

Personally, I think the device asks too many times during the day. It can be annoying when you are sitting in deep concentration on something, not to mention when it vibrates on your wrist when you are in the middle of an interval session.

Edit 14.19

At 14.13 I got a question about how I felt between 12.47 - 13.04. That is a very good question, and kind of worthless to get it more than an hour later than the device detected something.😉

Fitbit user since September 2019
Sense2 Sense, Charge3, Android, Windows
Best Answer

Hi.  My Stress Management Score appears on my Versa 4, BUT there are no values for any of the three component measures that make up the score. No values listed for responsiveness, exertion balance or sleep patterns. I’ve tried reinstalling everything, but nothing has helped that issue. Any advice?  Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes