Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
264 REPLIES 264

Hello,

I need some fitbit friends to motivate me and to do challenges with, please add me!

Best Answer

Me too!!

Tina L Garrett
Best Answer

Hello !
I'm up for a challenge, discussing habits and ruts, and even talking about the neuroscience behind those habits! 😄
Don't hesitate to contact me or to add me

Best Answer

Hi, 

Looking for friends to compete with 😊

I’m on the app and I wear my Fitbit everyday so I’m always up for challenges 

Best Answer

Sent you a friend request. 🙂

Best Answer

Hi! American in South Korea who would love FitBit friends for motivation. 🙂 Would love to take part in challenges and chat about anything wellness or fitness related. I do weight training and walking/jogging mainly, but I want to branch out to other exercises.

Best Answer

Looking to add some friends for all kinds of challenges. I usually do the inviting, so it would be nice to be invited by others. I’m a new mom so I’m looking to keep active and lose some weight. I try to get around 10,000 steps a day and active minutes as well. 
Thanks! 🙂 

Best Answer

That’s awesome that you’re trying to get in 10,000 every day as a new mom! Must be a bit more challenging with the extra responsibility. 👏👏👏 

Best Answer

Hi everyone! Welcome to all new Fitbitters @alwaysfree12 @DeeTermined2 @Ddawg93 @Swarmiel @Danmassey @CalWal1991 @Kezza0511 @lasthourstandx . 🤗

Please remember to add your
 user ID here, so others users can send you friend requests easily. You will find your user ID by clicking on your picture on the Fitbit.com Dashboard. For example this is mine: https://www.fitbit.com/user/2VGFS8. If you want to be invited to new challenges, include the average of steps you do during the week, since we have a lot user with different goals.

Good luck with your upcoming challenges. 💪

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

https://www.fitbit.com/user/8XGJ73

I tried clickin on as many links provided so i thought it only fair to post mine;)

i prob do around 15k steps a day if you wanna add me and work on dat steppin game 😉

~ james
Best Answer

I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.

Best Answer

just sent you a friend request

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Yojana

I'm 6 months with a fitbit but only recently joined the forums/community boards.

I could really do with some fitbit friends to share/join in some challenges to help keep my motivation up.

If anybody would friend and invite me I'd appreciate it

https://www.fitbit.com/user/9WTNCC

Cheers

Best Answer

Hi y'all. Looking for friends and people to do challenges with.

Best Answer

Hi, I am new again to Fitbit. I am looking for friends for challenges to help me motivate. I am not looking to chat. 

Best Answer

Congratulations to you, new mom!! I also average around 10k daily steps. Sent you a friend request!

Best Answer

Hello, James! I sent you a friend request. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Profile link: https://www.fitbit.com/user/24WC36

I will happily do challenges, play bingo, or offer encouragement! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I am looking for friends to do challenges and bingo. Not looking to do chat other than encouragement. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey folks,

Quite new here and looking for people to keep me on track and motivated to loose weight and gain shape 👍 So what I am saying is.... wanna do challenges with me? 🙂 #hiit #strength #workout #steps #NORUN Christian from Germany Username: Blonsch

Best Answer