Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
264 REPLIES 264

Hi all,

I’m looking to build up my friend list with similar people to motivate one another by comparison (not lots of messaging and endless chat, this isn’t Facebook!) 

Preferably regular people rather than gym bunnies and athletes etc who’ll just make me feel inadequate straight away lol.

I’m late 30s, busy desk-based job, trying to shift 50lbs/3 stone in 12 months - add me if you’re on a similar journey and let’s inspire one another!

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

my name is Nikki I'm in my mid 30s and ordered my fitbit exactly 2 months ago. I have been playing bingo  to motivate myself but its just me so there's no real challenge at all because I'm not trying to beat anyone. Just looking to get  to a healthy place. I'm down 85 pounds in a year with diet but need to move more to lose more, anyone else trying to do the same and just want a bit of motivation? add me and we can motivate each other 🙂

https://www.fitbit.com/user/B5YG3Z

im aiming for 5-7k steps a day but am more like 3-5k atm

Best Answer

Hey, I am looking to get some fitbit friends up in order to motivate us together. I am 36, german, an officer worker, I have a few kids and try to get myself to move more. Add me if you like.

Best Answer

Hi, just joined from UK.

Early retired looking to stay active and fitter.

Gym and golf are my key activity.

Jim

Best Answer

@nikkima85 , have you received sufficient invites/adds already on fitbit? I am also looking for some motivation and encouragement. Am looking to achieve an average of 70k steps per week. 

Best Answer

@alwaysfree12 , are you still looking to add a friend to support, encourage and motivate on their fitness journey? I need some motivation to get going into 2023. I would like to achieve a daily average of 10k steps in the new year and loose some weight finally.

Best Answer

Hi 😀

I'm Bex, non-binary gym enthusiast (or gym bunny if you prefer 🐰 🐇), amateur comedian and actual scientist. I love group exercise classes, especially Step Aerobics, but do lots of Body Combat and Clubbercise as part of my usual routine. I'll do anything, though, when there is no other option. For example, I'm doing RED January this month and did a HIIT session this morning. I've also been known to run...

On a bit of a high at the moment as had a visit from the NTF (New Trainer Fairy) yesterday and they also brought me a couple of fab new gym tops 😂

Happy to meet new Fitbit buddies so please add me.

Best Answer

https://www.fitbit.com/user/5HRYLW

Average Steps: Around 16,000 +

Best Answer

Add me as well... LOVE all Fitbit challenges !!!

Best Answer

ayaashpaw is my handle !

Best Answer

Hey all. I have been using fit bit since August. My initial results were good. I lost 20 pounds pretty quickly, but then I developed a motivation problem. My circle of friends do not want to do challenges and games with me because I work from home and have the ability to get on the treadmill throughout the day. I push for 10K steps every day. I want to lose another 20+ pounds. I am going to send out requests to a few people and would invite anyone that wants to reach out to me. 

Best Answer

Looking for friends.  Relatively new to fitbit.  Trying to get active and competitions will help.  I'm around 6,500 steps a day.  Feel free to add me .   Thanks 

Best Answer

Hey FitBitters,

I'm looking to make a new friend or two. I'm female, in my mid 40's and going through menopause so it would be nice to make friend's with someone similar to inspire and motivate each other. Someone to chat with daily about goals, current activities, challenges and more. Maybe create a group for a few of us to communicate. I live in the EST time zone. Send me a request if you're interested!

Best Answer

Do you have the link for the Fitbit group community to use on my computer, I am not always on my phone.

Best Answer

Hey all!  I've been using my Fitbit for awhile now but I'm lacking in the motivation department. I'm 44, married, and have 2 daughters.  My youngest just turned 1 a few days ago.  This brings me to why I'm here.  I'm trying to loose 100+ lbs. because I would really like to walk my daughters down the aisle some day and if I don't make changes now......my chances of doing that are slim.  At my highest weight I was 360lbs. at 5'11".  I am currently down just under 330.  My goal is around 200lbs.  I work overnight at a desk job, so being active isn't the easiest thing in the world.  It's gets boring so I eat to stay awake, which makes me tired, so I eat so more.  Its a viscous cycle that I'm trying to control by intermittent fasting and drinking lots of water.  I've been able to lose 20lbs in the last 6 weeks and have been able to cut back on my caffeine intake.  I get about 500mg of caffeine from black coffee or tea.  I was once getting 1200 to 1500mg of caffeine in an 8 hour shift working.  I'm surprised my heart didn't' stop. Anyway, feel free to add me and lets all get our health back and look forward to long happy lifetimes. 

Best Answer

@TSJR That is exactly what has motivated me to jog/cycle/walk more. Just want to be healthy for my little baby girl !

You get through, just keep at it. Fitbit is awesome. Slowly increase your goals weekly or monthly basis.

Best Answer

Hello! I’m Martín. I’m a 28yo Argentinian based in London (male). I’m currently trying to lose a few kg I gained from traveling and visiting my family so I’m doing at least 250 zone minutes per week.

Looking for friends to keep it fun, feel free to add me!

https://www.fitbit.com/user/99P4QB

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Everyone

43 year old human here from sunny England (Brummie through and through for those in the know).

On a journey of self discovery (aka mid-life crisis).

Trying to improve my stamina and balance my mental health with exercise and solitarily confinement in long walks through parks and forests.

Come join me and keep me company, or just add me so I can find some link minded people who are trying to "find" their niche in life.

Here's to the journey my new friends !

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I'm Matt and I'm based in the UK, in West Somerset (really close to Exmoor and the Quantock Hills).
Ive got a versa 2 which i'm really happy with and I try to run, walk with the dogs, do yoga, play basketball and then spoil it all with a few pints of Guiness! Moonmatt_0-1679912208632.png

My one word would be Fun-citement!  
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I'm Tammy Lugo. I'm happily married and have a 15 year old son. I'm 50 years old and I'm disabled so I have to do my exercise sitting down. My knees are no good. I'm 5'1 and I'm 445.7 lbs. At my heaviest I was 471 lbs. I've been working on losing weight for awhile. I'm going to have Gastric Sleeve Surgery on June 8th 2023 and I'm very excited about it. My main source of activity is putting on my Meta Quest 2 (VR) and playing "Beat Saber" or "Fit RX" or a Boxing game. Things I can do sitting down. And I play for 30 to 40 minutes daily.  It'd really great to have some fitbit friends that have been sleeved or will be, to talk about diet and exercise with.. but I'm happy to be friends with anyone. Have a great day!

Best Answer
0 Votes