Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for friends for challenges

looking for challenges and motivation. Stay at home mom. I work out 3 times a week and walk as much as I can.

add me

Best Answer
201 REPLIES 201

@nkotblove iPod nano is great; however, I don't see it in the compatible list of devices. Make sure to check it out hereCat Very Happy What kind of music do you like listening to? I'm sure you'll also have fun while stepping. The Community is definitely the place to find lots of good friends! 

Motivation makes stepping fun! So, why not encourage each other to be healthy? Cat Wink

See you around!

Mariam | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
I would love some friends to do challenges with! I have a desk job and struggle to even meet 10k a day!
Best Answer

I'm also looking for new challengers 🙂 feel free to add me

Best Answer

Hello there guys, @Rachel8 & @JohnyEx! It's great to see new faces around! Smiley Wink

I'm glad to see lots of challengers here, I enjoy participating in challenges as well! To me, that's a pretty great incentive to keep myself moving. Now, let's get back to stepping! The only rule: to have fun. Smiley Tongue

Did you receive the answer you were looking for? Mark the post as an accepted solution! 🙂

Best Answer
Add me, guys. Lol
Best Answer

I went throught breast Cancer as well!  Good luck!  You can do it!!Smiley Very Happy

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

It's great to have you guys here in the Community @sunson29 & @JOY54! Hope that you could find lots of friends here! Keep up the super stepping guys. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I'm looking for friends to motivate .. Please feel free to add me

Best Answer

Just bought my fitbit today. Would love some friends for motivation and challenges.

Best Answer

Friend me - I will share all my friends and buddies with all !  I have many 🙂  Motivation galore on a daily basis - successful and nice friends 🙂  Fitbit is the greatest 🙂

Please Join Us in Facebook Rebounding Rocks !
Facebook Walking Rocks !
Facebook Running Rocks !
Best Answer

Add me - will share my friends and buddies with you - very motivating indeed ! 

Please Join Us in Facebook Rebounding Rocks !
Facebook Walking Rocks !
Facebook Running Rocks !
Best Answer

@Doss@charlotteonyx@Jabrat It's great having you guys in the Community! This is definitely the right place to make lots of friends and to find for motivation. It's way more fun to fitbit with buddies! Cat Embarassed Feel free to add me guys! 

Catch y'all later. 

Best Answer

I'm looking for friends as well! Please send requests!

Best Answer

I'm looking to add friends for challenges as well. I just bought a fitbit after deciding that I want to loose weight and get back in shape. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone- New to the Fitbit fam looking for new friends, feel free to add me. Thank You:)

Best Answer

I am still trying to figure out how to add people but if you know please add me... 

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer

Hey there guys @kkleven11@kmloose@Sayurie & @chocolaightSmiley Very Happy I'm so happy to see that the Community is growing. Me too, feel free to add me so we can share motivation with the awesome Challenges! Hey, @chocolaight here's an article on how to add friends which I think you might find interesting. Check it out hereSmiley Wink

It's great having you guys here! Now, let's get back to stepping. 

Best Answer

Looking for motivation. Just got my new toy yesterday. I am ready to get in shape.

Best Answer

Would love to have some Fitbit friends! Feel free to add me and lets keep each other motivated! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
What if we all replayed to all and see if we can get in? We just can say sign me in.
Best Answer
0 Votes